Compute Plug, NH6 and Kangroo- compact formfactor

jos

Check-out-the-Quanta-Compute-plug-a-mini

Meet-the-new-FoxConn-Kangaroo_w_600.png

Kangaroo Billed as an ultra-portable desktop, it features one of Intel's latest Cherry Trail processors and runs off of internal battery power. From the above image, the Kangaroo looks to be a similar size to a typical portable battery for smartphones. The battery life is said to offer six hours on a single charge. FoxConn's Kangaroo have fingerprint reader

Intel's Compute stick uses the TV as a power source, and FoxConn relies on a battery to power the Kangaroo, the Quanta Compute Plug is built right into a power adapter. The Compute Plug uses Bluetooth to connect to a remote or headset, and Cortana is used to control the system.

In future moving forward everything will be a computer... In future, please can you pass the plate... No it is my computer.. Get creative and tell what do you want for PC? maybe a toilet seat... for special gaming needs?

Source: http://www.tomshardware.com/news/windows-10-portable-desktops,29286.html

NH6 is based on intel core M processor 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr6RShD8STc

In future moving forward everything will be a computer... In future, please can you pass the plate... No it is my computer

ih6wDtCUYpiKj.gif

inb4 my stapler is my desktop pc

inb4 my laptop power supply is my laptop

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii