Good DSLR for $400

I'd like to upgrade to a nice shiny DSLR from my simple point and shoot camera. I'm looking on websites that have multiple amounts of these items since my birthday isn't until July, so I'd prefer Amazon or some place similar and trustable. I simple googled $400 DSLR and I did find this which seems to be a great deal since I found just the camera for that price, unless I'm dumb and that is everything but the camera body. I'd like some advice here anything is helpful, I am however a bit partial to Canon EOS/Rebel cameras for some reason but am also open to other cameras. This is my general work on Flickr, my username is the same and Flickr is annoying so I'm not able to post a link.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

I'd like to upgrade to a nice shiny DSLR from my simple point and shoot camera. I'm looking on websites that have multiple amounts of these items since my birthday isn't until July, so I'd prefer Amazon or some place similar and trustable. I simple googled $400 DSLR and I did find this which seems to be a great deal since I found just the camera for that price, unless I'm dumb and that is everything but the camera body. I'd like some advice here anything is helpful, I am however a bit partial to Canon EOS/Rebel cameras for some reason but am also open to other cameras. This is my general work on Flickr

actually you should get that camera while you can. Its pretty good. It comes with everything you might need to upgrade your camera with.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Those deals are crap. Get a body and kit lens that fits you budget and get other things as you can/want. Alot of that stuff is going to be absolutely bottom of the barrel stuff like that tripod will be a mess, the memory cards are likely slow camera bag VERY limited (I got a small camera bag, hate the fact I did)

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

actually you should get that camera while you can. Its pretty good. It comes with everything you might need to upgrade your camera with.

Is there room for expansion than, and how are the lens that come with the kit since I'm not great with lens.

Those deals are crap. Get a body and kit lens that fits you budget and get other things as you can/want. Alot of that stuff is going to be absolutely bottom of the barrel stuff like that tripod will be a mess, the memory cards are likely slow camera bag VERY limited (I got a small camera bag, hate the fact I did)

If I were to get a body and kit lens, should I stick with the Rebel T5, and which lens should I be looking at links please if you can. Reason that I don't want to get a lens and than a body seperate because the body/lens is the same price, and at that point who cares if you're geting free extra stuff? Thats just my POV,

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

Here is the same camera with the kit lens on amazon, and actually sold by amazon. It's the exact same price as the one you linked but all the stuff in that bundle is garbage anyway. The one I linked here also has bundles you can select for the same price or a little more that comes with better stuff.

It's a good camera for the price and the lens will be good for the price as well.

Is there room for expansion than, and how are the lens that come with the kit since I'm not great with lens.

If I were to get a body and kit lens, should I stick with the Rebel T5, and which lens should I be looking at links please if you can. Reason that I don't want to get a lens and than a body seperate because the body/lens is the same price, and at that point who cares if you're geting free extra stuff? Thats just my POV,

When I say "kit lens" its the lens that it typically bundled with the camera in any camera store...they will offer a deal like by camera X and get lens Y for $200 off or whatever..that lens they are saying is $200 off is just a kit lens. As for links to lenses im not comfortable because I shoot and know nikon. 

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit