Mouse Acceleration on Mac

Hey guys,

I just wanted to share small app that lets you disable mouse acceleration on Mac. Its called SmoothCursor, it lets you change mouse acceleration settings for both trackpad and a mouse, inverse or normal. Just a great little app I wanted to share with the Mac users, thanks for reading my post.

Link: http://smoothcursor.com/

- Regards Dr_Curry_MONSTER

P.S Will respond tomorrow, I'm on vacation at the moment and just felt like writing a post at 12:30 in the morning.

Xeon 1231 v3/ H81m - P33 / 8GB Corsair Vengeance/ GTX 950/ Fractal Design Core 1000.

Wait, macs have mouse acceleration that you can't turn off without third party software?

post-113573-0-24634600-1433348993_thumb.

Wait, macs have mouse acceleration that you can't turn off without third party software?

attachicon.gifFACEPALM.png

And their supposed to be better right? LOL

attachicon.gifFACEPALM.png

You can, via command. But if you reboot the settings will revert to default.

The acceleration makes sense because OS X is optimised to work with apple mice and it works fine actually.

Not so great for gaming, but then again nobody does more than casual gaming in a mac, or at least in OS X.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Yeah, just felt sharing this tool, I've been using the console command for a while. - It sucks.

Xeon 1231 v3/ H81m - P33 / 8GB Corsair Vengeance/ GTX 950/ Fractal Design Core 1000.