Anyone have any impressions on the Logitech G303 or other optical mouse besides the G502?

Profoundsoup

I currently am using the Logitech G502 but its to heavy and has alot of features I dont use at all. I really only use the up and down side buttons so I was looking for a different optical mouse. 

g502 is pretty light to me and i have small hands.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

When you remove all the weight the mouse is quite light light. The steel series rival use an optical sensor and i have heard pretty good things about it .

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

Quote me if you when me to reply to something. 

g502 is pretty light to me and i have small hands.

When you remove all the weight the mouse is quite light light

Its not that light compared to quite a few mice out there

Its not that light compared to quite a few mice out there

you need to step your forearm game up. Anyways i went from the rat 7 to the g502 so one of the worst laser mice to an optical one. Opticals seem to be more predictable

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I currently am using the Logitech G502 but its to heavy and has alot of features I dont use at all. I really only use the up and down side buttons so I was looking for a different optical mouse. 

The Roccat Kone Pure Optical is pretty light imo. Thats what I'm currently using.Id take a look at the Zowie FK1 also.. Here's a good list .https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZzbKDmFOqsP_ut2RdctD01OEbZzbXol6HLwqVkSmZcg/edit#gid=0

you need to step your forearm game up. Anyways i went from the rat 7 to the g502 so one of the worst laser mice to an optical one. Opticals seem to be more predictable

How? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

How? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

fap more

Listen if you care.

Love my roccat military optical, you can use the side buttons as normal or use the rear most button as a alt for all the others. Really nice scroll wheel, great grip. Braided cable.

I've used a few of the newer Logitech G mice before I decided on the 502. If you like the shape and feel of it, then you will probably find the G402 to be similarly effective. It is considerably lighter also, so it should fit your criteria.

I have tried the G302 but the shape is a little odd for my tastes, again the G303 would be suitable if you are good with the form factor.

As a side note I can't really understand how people find the stock G502 to be heavy, do you use it on a high friction surface? It's really very easy to use on my Steelseries mats (4HD and DeX) and it doesn't even matter if I don't use some of the features - since I'm still using the mouse everyday anyway, I'm not losing out.

The mouse itself is great, keybinds work, response time is good. Everything you'd want in a gaming mouse.

I use a G302 and its quite nice, takes a week or so to get used to as its a bit smaller then other mice ive used in the past. I think its light enough for me.

The Dick of the audio page!

Steelseries sensei, great mouse bad software support. Simple design.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3