Alton Towers Crash (4 Seriously Hurt)

I never got how people found roller coasters fun...

The adrenaline, the thrill, and the amount of "Oh shits!" and "Holy shits!" that you say.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Things like this... Yikes.

It took me sixteen years to get on anything that goes upside down, despite people always saying that "nothing can happen because you're locked in.."

Oh, the irony.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

The adrenaline, the thrill, and the amount of "Oh shits!" and "Holy shits!" that you say.

All that, and plus the puking. Sure, before you puke, you feel like shit, but after, you feel fine.  Added to the thrill and intensity factor, your hormones thank you.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

All that, and plus the puking. Sure, before you puke, you feel like shit, but after, you feel fine.  Added to the thrill and intensity factor, your hormones thank you.

I've never puked during a roller coaster ride.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

I've never puked during a roller coaster ride.

Neither have i, but at some moments, i've been super close. When i was like 10, i would be like able to ride rollercoasters at least 10 times without throwing up, but now 5 years later i can't even tolerate 5 rides without being on the verge of vomiting. could it be my head is tolerating the dizzy less?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Yeah, i'm saying they're longer and slower.

Yeah, i'm saying they're longer and slower.

Yeah man I mean 3 to 4 hours.

3 slash 4 :)