wireless adaptor not found

Hey there LTT community,

catching u with my WHAT THE F@*# -ish title, i would like you to help me out with this odd problem i have: My sisters ten-year-old friend somehow managed to disable the wireless-card on her PC by (what i have been told) randomly hammering on the keyboard and now i somehow cant install the drivers for this card anymore. I wasnt at home when this happened, i only got called by my mom who was wondering why this PC doesn´t have access to the internet anymore. I found the adaptor listed as two devices in the devicemanager as usual but they had the warningsign next to them. So i was like: No problem, reinstall the drivers and it will be fine... But i guess this would have been way too easy. I uninstalled the devices, I tried installing the driver from the CD, took the latest from the manufacturers website, I even fucking unplugged the card, booted the PC, turned it off and replugged it but it still doesent fucking work! When i try to manually install the drivers windows says it cant find matching drivers, when i use the setup it also wont detect the card... Any ideas? This is the card and i also use it in two other PC´s and they never made any problems since day one: 

http://www.tp-link.com.de/products/details/?categoryid=&model=TL-WN881ND

The Duck

Maybe he hit a combo to disable wireless in windows ?

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Maybe he hit a combo to disable wireless in windows ?

Nope it definitly isnt that easy. The problem is that i cant install the driver for the expansioncard! 

Nope it definitly isnt that easy. The problem is that i cant install the driver for the expansioncard! 

Have you tried it? I know some time ago I did the same thing on my laptop, took my dad pretty long to get that 

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch