NZXT Kraken X61 or Corsair Hydro H100i?

As the title suggests, I am wanting to know which is the better so I can buy for my new setup.

i regret buying my water cooler, months later its already loud af

x61 if you are stubborn

My Build: 4690k @ 4.7 GHz, ASUS Strix 970 @ 1316 MHz, H105, Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 1600 MHz, H440, RM750

i regret buying my water cooler, months later its already loud af

x61 if you are stubborn

mines actually really quiet, almost never goes above 1200rpm on its fans, the only time i hear pump noise is on boot up for about 5 seconds

As the title suggests, I am wanting to know which is the better so I can buy for my new setup.

The X61 would have more rad space and give slightly better performance, not to mention the mounting pressure issue on the H100i.

Thanks for the replies guys, just to add a little more info on this: its for the new NZXT Noctis 450 case, Nvidia G1 Gaming GTX 970, and either the i5 4670k or the 4690k - still not decided on the rest of the setup yet, if you want to help then head over to here for that :)

@Uwillparish - is that gaming or normal temps? maybe the above info can help you on what else I want to use it for :)

Take a look at the H100i GTX. I'm getting that next month.

"Yippie-ki-yay motherf**ker!"  ~John McClane

Thanks for the replies guys, just to add a little more info on this: its for the new NZXT Noctis 450 case, Nvidia G1 Gaming GTX 970, and either the i5 4670k or the 4690k - still not decided on the rest of the setup yet, if you want to help then head over to here for that :)

@Uwillparish - is that gaming or normal temps? maybe the above info can help you on what else I want to use it for :)

thats when gaming, stress testing gets to ~65C

Take a look at the H100i GTX. I'm getting that next month.

I would look at the x61 instead, if you can fit it in your case, its a much better option

X61 will have better performance. 240mm vs 280mm

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

did you know we have a gun thread ? well we do 

and a car thread !