Coolest water Cooler

Hi all,

I am looking to upgrade my build and I am looking for the COLDEST way to cool my cpu. It can be a custom loop or an AIO, but I would just like your opinions on the topic. I have no limit on the pricing for this cooling system nor do I care about the noise.

Thanks!!

If price is not a problem, than a custom loop would generally provide better cooling. De-liding the cpu itself, could lead to better temperatures.

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

Ya I am not interested in messing around with the cpu lid, but thanks, I hear a custom loop is cooler but AOI's are so much easier :P I will probably end up doing a custom loop but would like some suggestions on AOI's too :)

God damn those faces....

for 24/7 operation a phase change system is usually used. use of LN2 or DICE

for extended time is pointless and usually no guarantee of performance.

Move to a cold place, build a server room on mounth everest and use remote desktop ;)

Those cooling systems are a little to insane for me airdeano but I will look into those more as they look cool!! They just aren't for me but thank you!

Those cooling systems are a little to insane for me airdeano but I will look into those more as they look cool!! They just aren't for me but thank you!

you asked for coldest. but if settling on ambient cooling, then any AIO/custom loop

can be available. they all pretty much run close in temperatures, till you start

throwing money at them. eventually, the point of reaping benefits will stop.