Case Power Button [Fractal Core 1100]

Burusutazu

I finished building a computer for the first time and it won't turn on, I have already tested the power supply and checked to see if it would turn on if I shorted it. All that is left is to ask here for help, I feel like the button in my case is bad but you guys might spot something I missed. I have contacted fractal design about the button but I havent gotten a reply yet, any ideas on what to do?

When I jumped it the leds on the case all worked so that is a thing.

IMG_20150530_243006295_zps1jzdqkf8.jpg

Lord of Helium.

I finished building a computer for the first time and it won't turn on, I have already tested the power supply and checked to see if it would turn on if I shorted it. All that is left is to ask here for help, I feel like the button in my case is bad but you guys might spot something I missed. I have contacted fractal design about the button but I havent gotten a reply yet, any ideas on what to do?

When I jumped it the leds on the case all worked so that is a thing.

That picture doesn't really help us. Do you think you can get one illustrating the text on the headers?

Other than checking the manual and double checking to make sure the right header is plugged into the correct spot, not much we can do for you.

try turning it on shorting the two contacts of the power switch with a screwdriver, if it doesn't turn on, it's not the switch

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W

try turning it on shorting the two contacts of the power switch with a screwdriver, if it doesn't turn on, it's not the switch

I have shorted it before posting this and it turned on, but plugging the button cable in the same spot did not work.

Lord of Helium.

I have shorted it before posting this and it turned on, but plugging the button cable in the same spot did not work.

Then it's the power button

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W