Infestation is War Z

IDprofile

I saw Infestation on sale and thought it looked cool so I bought it.

After installing it I realised they changed the name of War Z to infestation.

I would never support this company by buying War Z.

I looked at the steam store page of Infestation, no where does it say that the game is War Z.

I'm contacting Steam now and seeing if they will remove the game from library and refund my purchase.

Dang you War Z you successfully tricked me!

Don't you read reviews/look up metacritic or such things where you can see what users have given the game? They had to change the name anyway because of The World War Z movie so they switched to that. So yeah, it's a piece of shit game and nobody should buy it. I can't believe Steam has allowed it to be there.

At the very bottom, in dark fine print, it says that "The War Z name and logo are trademarks...blah blah blah" Not sure if that counts... 

Anyways, always look up games online for reviews and so on ;)

I knew it was War Z, but for me it's worth the £2.74 to make up my own mind about it

Don't you read reviews/look up metacritic or such things where you can see what users have given the game? They had to change the name anyway because of The World War Z movie so they switched to that. So yeah, it's a piece of shit game and nobody should buy it. I can't believe Steam has allowed it to be there.

I thought it was because they couldn't trademark the name cause it was to similar to dayz, oh well it's a terrible game no matter what it's called

CPU: i5 2500K @ 4.2GHZ, GPU: AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8gb (2X4GB) 1600MHZ, Mobo: Asus P8Z77M, Chassis: Phanteks P400s Tempered Glass editionStorage: Seagate 1TB + Samsung 2TB In RAID 0 + Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Sound Card: Asus Xonar DS, Mouse: Steelseries Sensei, Keyboard: CM Storm Quick Fire Pro, Monitor: BenQ G2410HD + Samsung SA1900

Its not that bad now. it's terrible alone but fun as a group. still issues. but its worth that price. 

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Why are some of you rewarding utterly criminal developers.

Also watch this part

for that money you threw at them you could have bought a real game.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Why are some of you rewarding utterly criminal developers.

Also watch this part

for that money you threw at them you could have bought a real game.

I bought it back in beta. 

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Yeah I bought it too, cos for £2.74, why the hell not lol

You just gave £2.74 to a shady company. They deserve nothing.

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

You just gave £2.74 to a shady company. They deserve nothing.

Imagine thousand people doing the same thing like you did smurg...... so much $$ for nothing.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Ahhh  Steam is still selling that crap? 

It's a poor mod for a FREE game... Just plain horrible.

Had no idea they changed the name of it, Shows how much i pay attention.

• © 2012 OP Productions, LLC. All rights reserved. Developed by Hammerpoint Interactive. The War Z name and logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of OP Productions, LLC. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

at the bottom of the store page

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Ahhh  Steam is still selling that crap? 

It's a poor mod for a FREE game... Just plain horrible.

Had no idea they changed the name of it, Shows how much i pay attention.

They also removed metacritic score.

Always read the forum posts on each game.

It's linked on the right side of the screen, not all games have forums but most do.

Always read the forum posts on each game.

It's linked on the right side of the screen, not all games have forums but most do.

Technically all games should have a discussions forum on the Steam client.

Anything from Sergey Titov should be banned from Steam.

He has a long history of lying and ripping people off.

War Inc. [Which WarZ is a mod of] customers got ripped off several years ago

when they bought in game items and then had them taken away in a patch

no refunds, lots of lies and excuses.

There was even a class action against him, no idea how that went.

for $3.74 y not lol.... it seems okay when the severs do work, but when it doesn't. I want my money back!!

MY RIG: i5 3470 | 8GB RAM | GTX 660 2GB | 240GB SSD | 1TB HD

PERIPHERALS: CORSAIR K65 (MX CHERRY RED) | STEELSERIES SENSEI RAW | STEELSERIES SIBERIA V2

I was tricked into buying it as well.... I guess I should've went and researched it more though. I'm quite sad that Steam does have the no-refund policy even though I never even downloaded the game, since I found out what it really was before it downloaded. Defiantly the worst game I've ever bought, and I wish it wasn't on Steam to taint it.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

btw infestation working 4 any1 LOL?..... seems like severs r down

MY RIG: i5 3470 | 8GB RAM | GTX 660 2GB | 240GB SSD | 1TB HD

PERIPHERALS: CORSAIR K65 (MX CHERRY RED) | STEELSERIES SENSEI RAW | STEELSERIES SIBERIA V2

btw infestation working 4 any1 LOL?..... seems like severs r down

I don't know if it's working because even though I accidently gave them my money I won't be giving them any of my time.

It will just sit in my inventory with zero hours of gameplay clocked and I'll just put it in the back under a category called "Don't touch this shit".