New Keyboard Dilema

Hipstair

I recently had a keyboard die on me, so it's time to get a new one. I've narrowed it down to two options, the Logitech G710 and The CM Storm Quickfire TK with Brown switches. Which keyboard do you like better and why? Thanks in advance.

-Hippeminecraft

I recently had a keyboard die on me, so it's time to get a new one. I've narrowed it down to two options, the Logitech G710 and The CM Storm Quickfire TK with Brown switches. Which keyboard do you like better and why? Thanks in advance.

Logitech if you want o-rings to make it silent. Otherwise the Cooler Master as I personally trust them more than any brand but Ducky/Filco/Cherry in the keyboard segment.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Logitech if you want o-rings to make it silent. Otherwise the Cooler Master as I personally trust them more than any brand but Ducky/Filco/Cherry in the keyboard segment.

Personally i dont like the feel of the O rings on the Logitech.

We all know what glorius keyboard i love.

Cj19PBh.png

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Cooler master is known for their exceptional build quality, excellent customer support, and their good prices. I suggest you go with them. Unless you enjoy the Logitech G710 more, since it is all about personal preference.

Who needs a computer when you have a toaster?

i would go with the tk just because its smaller but would rather have a tkl but it isn't really that much of a dilemma to me. I just spent $100 on a few keyboard parts and will be spending $200+ more before I end up with a working keyboard and it isn't even for me lol

+1 Quickfire TK! Awesome keyboard, I own 2 and will prob not buy any other type of mech keyboard because i prefer the combined numpad/home keys

The TK unless you know the you use the numpad very frequently and will use the macros AND like the o-rings.

the tk has a full numpad it just kind of combined it with the arrows and moved it over lol

Ik, but it might by an annoyance for frequent use bc you have to switch between the modes.

ya I guess I could see that. It wouldn't be a problem for me personally since I made myself a numpad and have not once used it as a numpad since I made it 8+ months ago lol