New mouse ideas?

slay english

My 3500 cpi deathadder has been acting funny and I'm looking to upgrade. I've had a rival since it launched and I'm not a fan of the ergonomics. 

Possible ideas 

Mionix naos 7000

Zowie ec1

Roccot

I want that new rubberized anti sweat stuff since my old da doesn't have that and it gets gross fast. 

I own the Naos 3200, the ergonomics are very nice. It feels very comfortable. However, after revisiting some of my old mice, I found the CM Storm Xornet had a much more satisfying tactile click. The Corsair m60 had the best scrollwheel I've used. If only I could combine all the great attributes of my other mice into the Naos, it was be my perfect mouse.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

Have you hear of our lords and saviours, G402 and G502. I couldn't think of anything else.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

What size are your hands? How do you grip your mice? What games do you play (if any)?

Who needs a computer when you have a toaster?

If the anti sweat feature is your priority, I think the Naos is the one you want. It's extremely comfortable with the ring finger and pinky rest. I will add that it is on the bigger side. I have small hands and I find it too big at times. It is also impossible for me to reach the forward button without readjusting my hand position. Apart from what I said in my previous post, it is an awesome mouse.

The Xornet has the same ergonomics as the Naos but it is a lot smaller and would probably not be ideal for a palm grip unless you have really small hands like I do. The Xornet also does not have the granularity that the Naos has as it is bound to 500, 1000, or 2000 dpi. However I find the mouse to be a lot more tactile due to the Omron switches.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

Fps's and the witcher 3. Palm grip medium hands. 

I would say that you should try the Logitech G502. I have one and it is an excellent mouse.

Who needs a computer when you have a toaster?

MX series from Logitech. Performance and Master.

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube