1st World Problems!

So I need to know which of the two setups people would recommend for me. 2x R9295x2's in crossfire or 2x Titan X

Stuff I need for the AMD side

: 2 graphics cards =$2000

New larger power supply 1600w EVGA P2 =$450

4K monitor =$800

Plus all the extra heat and power consumption concerns etc.

=$3250

Nvidia Side:

2x Titan X =$3000

4K monitor=$800

My current power supply and setup can handle SLI Titan X so no need to upgrade power supply.

=$3800

So is it worth spending abit more for more efficient gpu's and lower temps,more vram, less scaling issues, and better software updates?

Even though the AMD side will have more 4K performance.

Prices are in AUD

2x295x is quadfire and that scales like crap most of the time.
Titans all the way.

if you decide to go for quadfire be ready for this 

tombraider-fr.png

and this

metro-fr.png

and this

thief-fr.png

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Titan X, The 295s won't scale very well, the Titans will also consume MUCH less power!

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

Even I, the biggest LTT AMD fanboy, have to admit that Quadfire scaling is TERRIBLE, so I would recommend for sure Titan X SLI

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

Titan X SLI and the bonus is you get PhysX and other Nvidia GameWorks stuff .... think The Witcher 3 for the latest game that takes advantage of what Nvidia offers.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Project Cars alone is enough to make me switch.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Hoppin on that Titan X wagon, think the decision is clear :)