Looking for a good air cooled PC case

NeonSoul
Go to solution Solved by Gix7Fifty,

I would build in the Fractal Core 3300, used it for my back up pc build. It has a lot of room for cable management, the 2 140mm fans it comes with are pretty quiet also and the vertical hdd/ssd rack allows for unrestricted air flow. The only draw back on the 3300 it that the front panel audio connector is too short to run behind the mobo and would need a straight shot (I'm not using front panel audio so I just hid it).

best i have for a budget for the case at the moment is $60 my old thermal take case is beaten into a shape i cant even recognize anymore thanks to my cousin when he lived with me , i need to be able to fit a Antec closed liquid cooler in the port of the back fan (standard size) at the moment i have no operational case fans , only the 2 for my radiator and my gpu fans , doors and front plate are left off the case. It is a nightmare. I was mostly wondering if anyone here has a good recommendation for any mid ATX towers.

What I have currently:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=6526236

What i was considering:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146178&ignorebbr=1

or

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811352044&ignorebbr=1&cm_re=PPSSPAOKHJGJCD-_-11-352-044-_-Product

Fancy lighting is not a big deal for me , im not looking at my case when its on anyways , i know most stock case fans are trash so if anyone knows of some good quiet fans feel free to let me know your thoughts.

Thanks in Advance!

-neon

I've worked with the core 330, its a decent case.

Can't say about the other one though :/

but you should be able to fit a 120mm radiator in the rear of the core 330, if not then perhaps the top or the front.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

The NZXT case will probably give you more "direct airflow", but the Core case will do fine as well.

I would build in the Fractal Core 3300, used it for my back up pc build. It has a lot of room for cable management, the 2 140mm fans it comes with are pretty quiet also and the vertical hdd/ssd rack allows for unrestricted air flow. The only draw back on the 3300 it that the front panel audio connector is too short to run behind the mobo and would need a straight shot (I'm not using front panel audio so I just hid it).

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

Source 210 has good fan placement. Decent airflow. Only thing is the cpu power hole at the top is too small.

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Found out the 3500 is actually 10$ cheaper right now with free shipping and the only difference is extra expansion slots , thanks for the help guys.