Send this text to turn off iphones(becoming a big problem)

SirNumbers

I just confirmed this with one of my friends

it ONLY affects iOS 8.3 devices, and it doesn't cause a full reboot. It just causes the device to respring.

Interesting. A while back there was a line of Arabic text that, if I remember correctly, affected all of their devices if displayed on the screen. I would ask @Victorious Secret, as he more than likely posted it.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

It's a Unicode glitch that causes SpringBoard to force close and restart due to an error in how the Arabic is processed, like when a webpage breaks and you get that "Oh, snap!" page. This is shown on jailbroken iDevices because it sends SpringBoard into safe mode saying it crashed.

No damage to your iPhone will be done, it's basically like restarting explorer.exe

"Rawr XD"

Don't do it with a jailbroken device. Apparently users were saying on reddit that if their device was jailbroken, it was messing it up even more. 

For it to work though, you can't have the imessage app open at the same time.

Doing it with a jailbroken device will just cause MobileSubstrate to put SpringBoard into safe mode. What you shouldn't do is send just the Arabic, without the "effective. Power" that people are putting, because that can mess up your Messages app.

"Rawr XD"

" effective.

Power

لُلُصّبُلُلصّبُررً ॣ ॣh ॣ ॣ

冗 "

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

" effective.

Power

لُلُصّبُلُلصّبُررً ॣ ॣh ॣ ॣ

冗 "

This is the exact message you have to text. Worked on a iPhone 5c and iPhone 4 for me.

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

Interesting. A while back there was a line of Arabic text that, if I remember correctly, affected all of their devices if displayed on the screen. I would ask @Victorious Secret, as he more than likely posted it.

I remember that. There's another forum I frequent where somebody created a thread and included that Arabic text in the OP, and I believe it was crashing any Apple device that tried to view the page, whether OSX or iOS.

Gaming Rig: Asus Z87 Pro, i5-4670k, EVGA Supernova 1000 P2, Corsair Carbide Air 540, NZXT Kraken X60, G.SKILL Ripjaws X (4 x 8GB @ 2133), 2 x EVGA GTX 980 SC, Samsung 850 Evo 500GB, Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, 2 x HGST Deskstar NAS 4TB 7200rpm

Plex Server/Couch Gamer: Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5, i7 4790k, Corsair HX750, Fractal Node 804, Deepcool Captain 240 AIO, G.SKILL Sniper Series (4 x 8GB @ 1866), MSI Lightning 780, Samsung 850 Evo 500GB, HGST Deskstar NAS 4TB 7200rpm.