Good silent watercoolers

So im searching for a good and silent dual fan Cooler to have in my r4 i want it to be <35 dba

I am already considering the h220 but are only going with it if im out of options because of the price. All help is appreciated

Do you want AIO or custom loop?

Here is cheap custom loop:http://www.aquatuning.fi/product_info.php/info/p13669_Alphacool-NexXxoS-Cool-Answer-240-LT-ST---kit.html

It performs better than any AIO and looks so much better.

The H220 is going to be taken off the US market very very soon due to patent infringement, so if you're going to buy it; buy it now.

It is currently the best performing AIO unit.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

The H220 is going to be taken off the US market very very soon due to patent infringement, so if you're going to buy it; buy it now.

It is currently the best performing AIO unit.

He is from Sweden. :)

In that case he should get the H220 but can take his time. :)

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

@11k your Location says "the greatest nordic country" and that is wrong, everyone knows that Finland is the best nordic county. :)

Im going to be diplomatic and say it is a tie