Which Windows 8.1?

Azriel

Which one do I pick Microsoft Windows 8.1 - Full Version or Windows 8.1 System Builder OEM DVD 64-Bit. I am curious as to which one I should pick because I am building a new computer from scratch and do not know if I should get the system builder one. Also if anyone can, could you explain the difference between the two. If you do need to know my build for some reason, here it is http://pcpartpicker.com/p/9KL2GX. Thanks in advance.

whatever is cheapest

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

whatever is cheapest

Okay... but is there a difference between the two? Is one specifically for new builds? 

Okay... but is there a difference between the two? Is one specifically for new builds? 

b85 is older

and has less features

and generally will be made cheaper..quality wise

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

The full version is the Retail version that comes with both 32-bit and 64-bit DVD's. It's also not tied to the machine it's installed on so it's worth the extra $2.

Which one do I pick Microsoft Windows 8.1 - Full Version or Windows 8.1 System Builder OEM DVD 64-Bit. I am curious as to which one I should pick because I am building a new computer from scratch and do not know if I should get the system builder one. Also if anyone can, could you explain the difference between the two. If you do need to know my build for some reason, here it is http://pcpartpicker.com/p/9KL2GX. Thanks in advance.

just go with the OEM version but be advised that it will bind the key to the system so you can't transfer it if you build a new rig. I think that is how it works.

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K

CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1866MHz

GPU: Asus Strix RTX 2060 OC

Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Hero 

Storage: 1TB, 500GB, 250GB SSD's, 1TB SSHD

Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540

just go with the OEM version but be advised that it will bind the key to the system so you can't transfer it if you build a new rig. I think that is how it works.

you can transfer the OEM version to a new pc did that couple months ago did that with a Windows 7 home premium 64 bit, either way for this post it doens't really matter since you probable are going to upgrade to windows 10

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

The full version is the Retail version that comes with both 32-bit and 64-bit DVD's. It's also not tied to the machine it's installed on so it's worth the extra $2.

Thank you for the help. You seemed to answer my question the most!