iPhone 6 price...ridiculous

FairladyZ

Why would we pay 700 dollars for 1GB of RAM and a slow dual core CPU? Why would we pay for a barely 720p screen? Why would we pay for a phone that's paper thin and bends like a squished piece of cardboard? I'd value the iPhone 6 at $250. The only thing it has going is the build materials. A similar phone to the 6 that probably performs better for the price would be the BLU Life Pure. It's $299.99 I believe, and has 2GB of RAM and a 2.0GHz quad core CPU. However, it's mostly plastic, but it's not the glossy crap that we saw on the Desire 610 from HTC.

People that reply to this are going to be pretty mad at me for hating on their favorite device. And I will admit, the new iPhones are a delight to use, but their price is ridiculous.

There are several things wrong with this post, one is that it doesn't need that much ram, with the amount of optimizations apple has done to the os it barely uses alot of ram, making it quite efficient. You may think that the A8 processor on the phone is slow on paper, but in reality it is actually faster than most of the phones on the market.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

But Obama still uses his BlackBerry 8830 :P

That is because of how it runs a very secure and closed os, that he needs in order to send and receive messages.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/