Loop flow direction?

So Im finally getting my loop together and was wondering if I should have the water flow towards the cpu from the pump or to the pump from the cpu. Heres a diagram of my loop

13506281.jpg

It wont make any difference, as long as the res feeds straight into the pump.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

kwojpjL.png

The way it's set up, you want the coolant to go through the rad before the water block.

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

kwojpjL.png

The way it's set up, you want the coolant to go through the rad before the water block.

I'm pretty sure the flow is fast enough that the water temps before and after a block (or radiator) are negligible as the heat capacity of water is pretty high. For this reason order and flow for cooling reasons don't really matter. Only thing I could see that matters is that the res should be before the pump, but since its a combo unit it shouldn't matter in this case.

Clockwise because it would be easier to bleed.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Thanks for the replies, it looks like I'll be going clockwise