[Updated, more brands]New MX RGB keyboards form Computex 2015

Just a minor update; good news is better back lighting from ducky, bad news looks like only 4 steam types to choose form.

I like my single led color keyboard better :D

Just a few more updates from ducky, looks like the 'One' will have single colour LEDs, double shot ABS caps, and a new logo.

To be completely honest... if Ducky Shine 5 gona be more expensive than "Shine 4" (which logically thinking it should be) I wouldn't bother to  buy it... because at the time of writing this, logitech RGB k70 is 30e more than Shine 4 and yes the dedicated media button and volume knob is a must for me... unless I can get all of the same thing (without mediakeys) but considerably cheaper... which won't be the case for Shine 5...

PLEASE QUOTE OR TAG (WITH @) ME IF YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT ME TO REPLY!!!!!!!

Also if your issue is solved don't forget to mark the thread as solved!
Peace!!! from a random person in the tech's god forsaken land (named Finland or as I like to call it sarcastically FUNland)

Goodbye Corsair's pathetic monopoly, hello affordable RGB.

I don't think you know what "monopoly" means.

Look nice. Ducky always impress me with their design. i don't know,it just impress me. anyway, can't wait to see it on Computex.

Another update with an a new picture from Ducky. Looks like the Shine 5 may come in at a high price then the K70, depending on how you look at it.

Okay, now that Computex has started we will definitely see more boards through the week. Guess I'll try and keep this updated with what I see.