Is the PS Vita worth it?

xRAGExSounDxRIOTX

No. I have one and I think it is a waste of money. That is just my opinion though...

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

• 2 weeks later...

my brother has a PS Vita, we bought a game for him it cost $80 and he finished it in one day. Now its just laying around because he finished all the games...

What game cost 80 USD??? Never saw one for the Vita.

AMD 8350 Octocore CPU / Asus M5A97R2.0 MoBo / 16gb Crucial Memory / 700 Watt Thermaltake PSU / Samsung 840 120 gb SSD / AMD Radeon MSI HD 7870 2gb SC / TP Link Wireless card / Zalman Z11 case

What game cost 80 USD??? Never saw one for the Vita.

sorry i meant $80NZD. aprox $50USD there i think.

| CPU: INTEL i5 6600k @ 4.6Ghz @ 1.328v | Motherboard: ASUS Z170-AR | Ram: G.SKILL 2x8GB 2400Mhz | CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i V2

| GPU: GIGABYTE GTX980Ti G1 GAMING | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250GB  Storage: WD 1TB GREEN | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit | PSU: FSP 650W AURUM S |

<<<<< BLK-Phant0m >>>>>

sorry i meant $80NZD. aprox $50USD there i think.

Oh okay :D Well what game have you bought? Must be a pretty bad game that you can play in one day...

AMD 8350 Octocore CPU / Asus M5A97R2.0 MoBo / 16gb Crucial Memory / 700 Watt Thermaltake PSU / Samsung 840 120 gb SSD / AMD Radeon MSI HD 7870 2gb SC / TP Link Wireless card / Zalman Z11 case

Oh okay :D Well what game have you bought? Must be a pretty bad game that you can play in one day...

It was some sort of zombie/alien game. Forgot what its called.

| CPU: INTEL i5 6600k @ 4.6Ghz @ 1.328v | Motherboard: ASUS Z170-AR | Ram: G.SKILL 2x8GB 2400Mhz | CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i V2

| GPU: GIGABYTE GTX980Ti G1 GAMING | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250GB  Storage: WD 1TB GREEN | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit | PSU: FSP 650W AURUM S |

<<<<< BLK-Phant0m >>>>>

It was some sort of zombie/alien game. Forgot what its called.

There are some really really good vita games out there! And in the US they are also pretty cheap (20-30 USD).

There are some really really good vita games out there! And in the US they are also pretty cheap (20-30 USD).

Damn, games so cheap there haha.

<<<<< BLK-Phant0m >>>>>

It's really dependant on what you like and how much time you'll spend with it. I got mine primarily to play persona 4 and disgaea 3. Persona 4 is (in my opinion) the best game I've played in YEARS, on ANY platform. I was sitting in front of my gaming PC with my legs up on the keyboard and vita in hand. First play through lasted me almost 70 hours. I'm going to replay from scratch again soon, and then do a NG+ run.

I'm also a big vocaloid fan, so i had the japanese Project Diva f imported. Any time I'm out and about and have spare time, I'm always pulling out my vita and trying to beat new songs on hard.

So yeah, like i said at the start. It really depends on what you're interested in. There are a number of great games for this system (granted most of them are coming from japan) if you can find them. More than enough in my opinion to be worth the initial cost of the handheld.