What do you guys think of this Shirt

Jams4551

I designed this t-shirt and am wondering if you guys have anything you like/dislike about it? 

Kerning on the letters is a bit tight.

you can see the square for the image of the WASD.... that ruins it IMHO. besides that, basic but not bad

you can see the square for the image of the WASD.... that ruins it IMHO. besides that, basic but not bad

yeah i was wondering how to get rid of that :)

Thanks for the positive feedback!

Thanks for the positive feedback!

If you have photoshop you can use the magic wand tool.

Desktop 1: CPU: Intel Core i7 4770  GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 Ram: Crucial DDR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB and Segate 1TB Hard drive  Desktop 2: CPU: Intel Pentium G3258  GPU: AMD R7 250  Ram: Corsair Vengance DRR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Mobo: MSI H81M-E33  PSU: Corsair CX430M  Case: Rosewill MicroAtx Mini Tower

Did you create the WASD graphic with a colored background (trying to match the color of the shirt)? If so, just create the WASD graphic (with no background) and save as .png (or .gif). As mentioned, the word spacing is way too close. I would make the letters fatter and spaced out more, but being on the front you have limited space. What about putting that phrase on the back instead (just the WASD graphic on front - then you can make the graphic larger too).

what part of this have you actually designed?

it looks like your just changing someones else's design since I'm quite sure tek syndicate sells a shirt with wasd

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Did you create the WASD graphic with a colored background (trying to match the color of the shirt)? If so, just create the WASD graphic (with no background) and save as .png (or .gif). As mentioned, the word spacing is way too close. I would make the letters fatter and spaced out more, but being on the front you have limited space. What about putting that phrase on the back instead (just the WASD graphic on front - then you can make the graphic larger too).

ok i will consider this, however i may have difficulty with the no background part since the only photo editing program i have is MS paint (i know its bad).

ok i will consider this, however i may have difficulty with the no background part since the only photo editing program i have is MS paint (i know its bad).

Look online for the WASD graphic in .png/.gif format.

https://www.google.com/search?q=wasd+logo&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=2iVdVcmyF8G4sAWujYD4BA&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ#tbm=isch&q=wasd+png

Or send me the WASD graphic you have, and I will redo as a .png.

what part of this have you actually designed?

it looks like your just changing someones else's design since I'm quite sure tek syndicate sells a shirt with wasd

Is not like WASD is copyrighted or something though.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Is not like WASD is copyrighted or something though.

No, but the combination of "WASD" and the phrase "do you even game bro?" could be classified under "creative rights" in the form of creative work in a fixed form of expression. Copyright is really a fine line and complicated legal avenue, so it should always be of some consideration (especially when any kind of profit may arise).

No, but the combination of "WASD" and the phrase "do you even game bro?" could be classified under "creative rights" in the form of creative work in a fixed form of expression. Copyright is really a fine line and complicated legal avenue, so it should always be of some consideration (especially when any kind of profit may arise).

Well, the "do you even game bro", it's pretty much a meme that anyone can use.

And i doubt the guys at Tek would sue him for using WASD.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

And i doubt the guys at Tek would sue him for using WASD.

They wouldn't have any legal grounds to sue (even if they wanted) - I know this wasn't part of this thread. If one has nothing to do with the creation, they have no grounds for any kind of copyright or creative rights.