External Temperature Monitor

ZEJ

I've always been interested in some form of external temperature monitor for my rig, something I could put on my desk that isn't part of my case that could display CPU / GPU / etc temps. I used to use the LED screen on my G15 way back in the day. 

Anyone out there have something like this? Or know of something that sounds like what I'm looking for. 

Thanks! 

You could use NZXT: CAM to see your PCs temps pm the phone.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

With NCXT Cam 2.0 you can see it on your smartphone somehow.

But I'm not sure how exactly that works and what the app is like. It looks definitly nice.

msi afterbuner has a app that will do all that for you, I use it all the time as my old rig, crossfire 7970s, needed to run in fullscreen to run crossfire, so I needed to use my phone to monitor temps and such

Interesting, I could potentially use my phone, however I'd love to have a dedicated device for this that just sits on my desk. 

There's NZXT Sentry LXE which offers same kinda thing that ROG front panel would. But for temps it uses probes which are more inaccurate than what mobo sensors would be.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

That's almost exactly what I'm looking for, minus the part where it uses probes for the temp :P

I may be better off just getting a small tablet and setting it up on my desk as a USB monitor or something.