Motherboard that lights up?

Hello Forum!

Out of pure curiosity, what Z97 motherboards have LEDs? Example is the Asus Maximus VII Hero board, the ROG logo lights up.

It would be kinda cool to own a neat little feature, but when I try looking around on google, most of the topics require trouble shooting so I thought it would be best to post here.

Thanks in advance!

Most of Gigabyte's G1 gaming series boards have red LEDs on them, separating the audio PCB from the main PCB. 

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Asus, MSI and Gigabyte all have Z97 boards with the audio portion of the PCB separated from the rest. The separation is LED lit.

The MSI logo on my board's chipset heatsink glows white.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Most of Gigabyte's G1 gaming series boards have red LEDs on them, separating the audio PCB from the main PCB. 

Asus, MSI and Gigabyte all have Z97 boards with the audio portion of the PCB separated from the rest. The separation is LED lit.

The MSI logo on my board's chipset heatsink glows white.

I just looked them up and I see what you mean by the LEDs separating the audio segment. The MSI logo @MegaDave91 mentioned, are there more motherboards that have the logo light up?

I just looked them up and I see what you mean by the LEDs separating the audio segment. The MSI logo @MegaDave91 mentioned, are there more motherboards that have the logo light up?

I believe Asus and MSI are the only ones to feature illuminated logos.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I just bought a GIGABYTE UD5 Black Edition and it lights up orange in a couple places, most notably is running down the left side of the board under the PCI slots. 

This image on the GIGABYTE site shows it well 4046.png

It also has an orange power button in the top right of the board, and one of those post LED displays that show you the codes, it is lit up red.

I just bought a GIGABYTE UD5 Black Edition and it lights up orange in a couple places, most notably is running down the left side of the board under the PCI slots. 

This image on the GIGABYTE site shows it well 4046.png

It also has an orange power button in the top right of the board, and one of those post LED displays that show you the codes, it is lit up red.

I definitely like that board, but nothing like the picture I have below? Out of pure curiosity and I am taking all your guys considerations, Just giving myself options. @ZEJ

hero2-1280x1024.jpg

Sadly the board I linked doesn't have the lit up logo, however there is the Ultra Durable + line running ontop of the heat sinks around the CPU socket, and the GIGABYTE logo on the heatsink behind the PCI slots, all of which are very reflective, so with some well positioned LED strips you could really make this board pop. 

Sadly the board I linked doesn't have the lit up logo, however there is the Ultra Durable + line running ontop of the heat sinks around the CPU socket, and the GIGABYTE logo on the heatsink behind the PCI slots, all of which are very reflective, so with some well positioned LED strips you could really make this board pop. 

@ZEJ. Man gigabyte makes it's website a tad difficult to see which board has the LED logo on it. I definitely see the Red LED on the PCB. Thank you very much man.