FX6300 mobo

Hello all, so in this week my friend who owns a celeron got a 6300 cause his brother updated the gaming rig, is it worth to buy a cheap mobo if he's not ocing?

CPU i3 4160 MoBo B85M E45 GPU ASUS GTX750TI OC 2GB
RAM HYPERX 8GB 1866 PSU Enermax 650w CASE TT H23 WINDOW

He'll need a motherboard that is compatible (AM3+) socket. The one that he used on the Intel chip won't work. Just buy a (AM3+) socket motherboard from a reputable brand (Msi,Asus etc.) Also make sure it will fit in the case. Also you'll be able to bump up the multiplier a bit no matter what motherboard you get.

This will not impact to the performance?

The motherboard? If he's not overclocking then no it won't impact preformance. Just make sure it's compatible with the case and CPU.

Feel free to post what case he has and graphics card and what mobo you end up getting so I can tell you what I think and if it's all compatible.

Any modern AM3+ board will be able to overclock a bit even if you get a super cheap one. (I was able to bump the multiplier a bit on my FX-4300 to 4.1 GHz on a 40$ board)

Oh thanks, right, that's all good now

an Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0 is good for overclocking too.

I Speak Spanish And Italian my english isn't good because im learning italian , Excuse me!!

Don't buy M5A97 EVO R2.0 find something cheaper 

isn't good? I'm just curious because i have one

I Speak Spanish And Italian my english isn't good because im learning italian , Excuse me!!

It's a 970 chip set mobo, will overclock decent

Get Asus M5A97 R 2.0 Light Edition, best, most reliable, decent overclocking abilities and cheapest 970 chipset mobo imo.

990fx. Trust me, you will need the overclocking ability on 6300. 970 board is shit don't get it I once used it and the heat sink placement is just so bad the heat won't spread.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3