Has anyone built an Ergodox?

mustafaali61

Any tips, videos, or websites that could help. I found most of the parts. im just looking for a place to get the case laser cut and finding cheaper key caps

CPU AMD FX-6300 Motherboard MSI 970A-G43 RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2x4GB) GPU PNY GTX 660 Case NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) Storage1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue PSU Corsair 500W Display(s)AOC and Viewsonic Cooling Enermax ETS-T40-TB Keyboard CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid with Blue Switches Dollar Store Mouse Sound Dollar Store Speaker

Geekhack can help you. It's the keyboard enthusiast forum.

Thanks, I will definitely check it out

CPU AMD FX-6300 Motherboard MSI 970A-G43 RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2x4GB) GPU PNY GTX 660 Case NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) Storage1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue PSU Corsair 500W Display(s)AOC and Viewsonic Cooling Enermax ETS-T40-TB Keyboard CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid with Blue Switches Dollar Store Mouse Sound Dollar Store Speaker

yep geekhack.org and deskthority.net are the places to go for keyboard building stuff.

I have not made an ergodox but I know @TheProfosist built a few of the older massdrop kits

I thought Profosist was just yet another LTT forum random. But I saw his Kmac build log and I was impressed. Personally, I'm getting a Kmac 2.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

I thought Profosist was just yet another LTT forum random. But I saw his Kmac build log and I was impressed. Personally, I'm getting a Kmac 2.

He has a few kmacs, kpad, a few ergodox kits, phantoms and a few random less know kits

yep geekhack.org and deskthority.net are the places to go for keyboard building stuff.

I have not made an ergodox but I know @TheProfosist built a few of the older massdrop kits

yea I built what was it 3 I built for massdrop

Im a random? Do my 11k posts mean nothing? :(

He has a few kmacs, kpad, a few ergodox kits, phantoms and a few random less know kits

yep just a few :P

yea I built what was it 3 I built for massdrop

Im a random? Do my 11k posts mean nothing? :(

yep just a few :P

I don't visit LTT as my primary forum, so I don't pay as much attention as I normally would. Audio subsection is full of randoms that post one thread and disappear forever.

I believe your Kmacs are LE or Kmac 1. Do you have any problems with the anodizing now?

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

I don't visit LTT as my primary forum, so I don't pay as much attention as I normally would. Audio subsection is full of randoms that post one thread and disappear forever.

peripherals are full of corsair k70 and logitech g502 suggestions and a lot of razer hate so its about the same

I believe your Kmacs are LE or Kmac 1. Do you have any problems with the anodizing now?

Well it's mine, at least now...

peripherals are full of corsair k70 and logitech g502 suggestions and a lot of razer hate so its about the same

Yea I don't get that both those products have their issues in my opinion. Also razer makes certain very good products. You jus have to learn to ignore the rest.