Best Psu

Cactu

what is the best psu that meets these requirements

can run this system http://pcpartpicker.com/p/9R4b6h

is fully modular

will fit in a m-itx case

i had my eye on this http://www.amazon.com/Silverstone-Silver-Modular-Supply-ST60F-PS/dp/B00A460TGA  i want to know what you think 

Amazon link is broken, you need to leave a space after the hyper link.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

Amazon link is broken, you need to leave a space after the hyper link.

fixed

what is the best psu that meets these requirements

can run this system http://pcpartpicker.com/p/9R4b6h

is fully modular

will fit in a m-itx case

EVGA GS http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-power-supply-220gs0550v1

Seasonic M12II  http://pcpartpicker.com/part/seasonic-power-supply-m12ii520bronze

"Rawr XD"

That Silverstone one looks pretty solid..Corsair's units are a bit more pricy, however, they have extremely good efficiency and they never miss a beat, and they are packed with security features.

FairladyZ | If you want to reply to me, please quote my post! Idiocity, the best money wasting PC build ever!

Any good 600W PSU. My recommendations are the EVGA GS 650W, and any Seasonic 650W. 

Or alternatively go with the new Superflower 2000W if you want to run that system (JK) 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

I would go with a Corsair RM 550 on that build

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

Any good 600W PSU. My recommendations are the EVGA GS 650W, and any Seasonic 650W. 

Or alternatively go with the new Superflower 2000W if you want to run that system (JK) 

you cant purchase it in the USA because the sockets cant supply enough power xD

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

That Silverstone one looks pretty solid..Corsair's units are a bit more pricy, however, they have extremely good efficiency and they never miss a beat, and they are packed with security features.

i heard that my cs550M was a TERRIBLE psu, i havent had any problems with it though

im asking you @Aniallation

you cant purchase it in the USA because the sockets cant supply enough power xD

Poor 'Muricans 

EDIT: he can always import one 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

i heard that my cs550M was a TERRIBLE psu, i havent had any problems with it though

im asking you @Aniallation

It's not fantastic. It's basically a CX with improved efficiency. The EVGA GS I suggested above is much better. It's also fully modular, and has hybrid fan. 

edit: Honestly in that build I wouldn't recommend using hybrid fan if the PSU has it, having the fan always on is a good idea as the PSU would act as an exhaust in that tiny case.

"Rawr XD"

Poor 'Muricans 

EDIT: he can always import one 

but it wont be able to get the 2000w unless he gets a $200 dual 110v to single 220v adapter

also I vote GS

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Just thought I'd mention the Graphics card you've chosen won't fit in the Silverstone Sugo case

but it wont be able to get the 2000w unless he gets a $200 dual 110v to single 220v adapter

I know, thats why many americans and aussies have to change their power delivery in their homes when they buy high end PSUs (even the junk 1500W from alienware) 

The sugo is tiny. Get a corsair 250D or Air 240 

It's not fantastic. It's basically a CX with improved efficiency. The EVGA GS I suggested above is much better. It's also fully modular, and has hybrid fan. The M12II is also still better then the CS if you don't mind bronze and don't need hybrid fan. Still fully modular though.

edit: Honestly in that build I wouldn't recommend using hybrid fan if the PSU has it, having the fan always on is a good idea as the PSU would act as an exhaust in that tiny case.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxoJ5ZktPVHBMEtGVmtfOGtjRXc/view?usp=sharing

this is what i am currently doing.....

Just thought I'd mention the Graphics card you've chosen won't fit in the Silverstone Sugo case

It's 1mm chances are it's negligible. 

"Rawr XD"

The sugo is tiny. Get a corsair 250D or Air 240 

i already bought the sugo, im not asking for case reccomendations

It's 1mm chances are it's negligible. 

i already have all of the parts and they fit, except for the psu which the heatsink blocks, but im getting a new one (heatsink) on tuesday

Damn, 140mm restriction

In that case I'd go with this http://pcpartpicker.com/part/silverstone-power-supply-st50fp 

Or this, and use the included ATX mounting bracket. http://pcpartpicker.com/part/silverstone-power-supply-st45sfg

"Rawr XD"

Damn, 140mm restriction

In that case I'd go with this http://pcpartpicker.com/part/silverstone-power-supply-st50fp 

Or this, and use the included ATX mounting bracket. http://pcpartpicker.com/part/silverstone-power-supply-st45sfg

its not 140mm restriction, my heatsink is just to big. im getting a LP heatsink tuesday

its not 140mm restriction, my heatsink is just to big. im getting a LP heatsink tuesday

Why not just use the stock one? In that case just stick with the PSU you already have

"Rawr XD"

Why not just use the stock one? In that case just stick with the PSU you already have

i dont have my stock cooler :(

also i only created this thread because i fear for my system because @STRMfrmXMN

told me that my psu was absoloutely horrible so i want to get a new one asap

i dont have my stock cooler :(

also i only created this thread because i fear for my system because @Strfrmxmn told me that my psu was absoloutely horrible so i want to get a new one asap

It's fine.

"Rawr XD"