Computer Components as Jewelry/Conversation Pieces? Or: I made a CPU necklace.

Well, going by that list, you're doing it right! Guns, willing to stand up, and pissed about the way secrecy and privacy is handled.

On the NSA doing nothing; yeah, I wish some in there could/would walk out with info on what goes on. I'm not saying they're all part of the Illuminati, but I would like to know more about, well, everything. I can see why the NSA unfortunately as a whole doesn't do anything even if it does find incriminating evidence though. The department they're under has it's head OKd by Congress, and Congress can get it's hands all up in there. He wouldn't be too open to the NSA blowing the whistle on all the guys who put him in office. Not to mention, it's in many cases another agency entirely that acts on and looks at evidence.

They don't do anything out of fear, what they don't realize is that if they came forward, with evidence, they'd have a few million people in DC within 2 or 3 days calling for the heads of every member of congress, the judicial branch, the executive branch, it would be a legit cluster f**k for the people behind it all. Their only chance would be to flee the country and never return.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

They don't do anything out of fear, what they don't realize is that if they came forward, with evidence, they'd have a few million people in DC within 2 or 3 days calling for the heads of every member of congress, the judicial branch, the executive branch, it would be a legit cluster f**k for the people behind it all. Their only chance would be to flee the country and never return.

Ah, I won't hold my breath for that to happen, as I'm sure you aren't. Nothing else other than sticking it out and making the most of it. At least we aren't North Korea or USSR era Russia.

I don't do signatures.

• 3 weeks later...

Cool. I made a laptop RAM keyring.

Suh-weet!!! I got an ancient Zeon that I'm making into a necklace for the GF, just because. Should be here tomorrow.  :D

I don't do signatures.

Suh-weet!!! I got an ancient Zeon that I'm making into a necklace for the GF, just because. Should be here tomorrow.  :D

Yep, It was really easy to do seeing as RAM already has holes in.

post-169581-0-22882300-1433448250_thumb.

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

Code of Conduct ■ Suggestions ■ Report a Bug ■ FAQ with Windspeed36 ■ Useful Links ■ Memes

Thats awesome. Shame the only one i got atm is currently running my computer :)

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

Thats awesome. Shame the only one i got atm is currently running my computer :)

Hmm.... Go on Ebay and I guarantee you'll find something eventually! I got a Xeon for $3 from Ebay.

I don't do signatures.

Yep, It was really easy to do seeing as RAM already has holes in.

That's pretty dang cool.  :D I have some old DDR2 memory sitting around that I could use for something.... Not sure what though.

I don't do signatures.

On 6/4/2015 at 9:56 PM, Mattrixx said:

That's pretty dang cool.  :D I have some old DDR2 memory sitting around that I could use for something.... Not sure what though.

Cool.

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

Code of Conduct ■ Suggestions ■ Report a Bug ■ FAQ with Windspeed36 ■ Useful Links ■ Memes

Cool. I just used it because it was dead and I never tested it so it went straight out of waranty.

Ahh. Well I don't think the ddr2 is worth trying to sell, so I'll figure something out.

I don't do signatures.

Hmm.... Go on Ebay and I guarantee you'll find something eventually! I got a Xeon for $3 from Ebay.

Cheaper to go on TM. Haha

(being a new zealander and all)

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

Cheaper to go on TM. Haha

(being a new zealander and all)

Lol. I went to tm.org, and it's Transcendental Meditation founded by some guy with an epic beard. I know that's not what you're talking about, but that beard though...

I don't do signatures.

Lol. I went to tm.org, and it's Transcendental Meditation founded by some guy with an epic beard. I know that's not what you're talking about, but that beard though...

Trademe.co.nz ;)

And yeah that beard is so epic eh??

I have a Pentium D, 4, and quad core. Probably going to do the same or make it into a collection which is probably my best bet right now

I have a Pentium D, 4, and quad core. Probably going to do the same or make it into a collection which is probably my best bet right now

Well you could probably do both. It'll just be a small hole, so it could still be used in a collection. It's worth it as a conversation piece, and you'll immediately find anyone who knows anything about PCs in a social setting, as they'll be the only ones who know what it is.

I don't do signatures.

Trademe.co.nz ;)

And yeah that beard is so epic eh??

Well looks like we don't have that in the US ;p 

Beard.

Header-Beards.jpg

I don't do signatures.

Well you could probably do both. It'll just be a small hole, so it could still be used in a collection. It's worth it as a conversation piece, and you'll immediately find anyone who knows anything about PCs in a social setting, as they'll be the only ones who know what it is.

You can bring my friends to a house with a 720p display and a computer without a side-panel and they would still call it cool and high tech when it is basically pieces of trash compared to actual gaming PCs... That is how much my friends know about PC tech. Probably i can make it into a gift for my friend. Not a tech person, but why not? I already gave her like 2 bracelets

You can bring my friends to a house with a 720p display and a computer without a side-panel and they would still call it cool and high tech when it is basically pieces of trash compared to actual gaming PCs... That is how much my friends know about PC tech. Probably i can make it into a gift for my friend. Not a tech person, but why not? I already gave her like 2 bracelets

:/ Well... I don't know then. I don't wear any jewelry, so this is basically all I'd ever wear. Maybe if you told her what it was, she could appreciate it more? :P I'm still in favor of you keeping it for yourself though; when you do come across a "techie", they'll think it's epic.

I don't do signatures.

Nice folders @OP.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

:/ Well... I don't know then. I don't wear any jewelry, so this is basically all I'd ever wear. Maybe if you told her what it was, she could appreciate it more? :P I'm still in favor of you keeping it for yourself though; when you do come across a "techie", they'll think it's epic.

I still have like 5 more PCs to salvage anyways, might give one away

Nice folders @OP.

*bows* Why, thank you!

I don't do signatures.

I still have like 5 more PCs to salvage anyways, might give one away

That'd be cool! Could make something like this from the PCBs...

FIRH1IGF35G4Y8U.MEDIUM.jpg

I don't do signatures.

That'd be cool! Could make something like this from the PCBs...

FIRH1IGF35G4Y8U.MEDIUM.jpg

i can make that out of RAMs or Motherboard PCBs