Metal Gear Solid V

Hello again enigmatic members of the forums! Today I just wanted to share my most anticipated game of the year. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. From the press conference demo people have on average spend up to and past 10 hours on the first chapters first few missions, so its safe to say that this is going to be massive! A fitting end to the definitive franchise that I grew up on! 

So I want to know, what is your most anticipated game of the year? (cue "The Witcher 3" 100 times) lol!

Metal Gear Solid 5

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Metal Gear Solid 5

A fellow enthusiast of the franchise? xD

My most anticipated game of the year?

The legend of zelda for the Wii U.

A great choice, I haven't played since Twilight Princess in 2011 I think?  But my god good game!

Its Between MGS V and Witcher 3 , in terms of Immersiveness , Vastness , Things to do , Quality , Graphical Fidelity. Nothing Comes Close.

Hello again enigmatic members of the forums! Today I just wanted to share my most anticipated game of the year. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. From the press conference demo people have on average spend up to and past 10 hours on the first chapters first few missions, so its safe to say that this is going to be massive! A fitting end to the definitive franchise that I grew up on! 

So I want to know, what is your most anticipated game of the year? (cue "The Witcher 3" 100 times) lol!

My most anticipated game of the year was by the same designer and publisher as MGS 5, Konami and Kojima... Silent Hills.

Unfortunately my hopes and dreams were abandoned and Konami can go die in a hole.

"Rawr XD"

A fellow enthusiast of the franchise? xD

Eh, just a bit..

qF3vkNn.jpg

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Every zelda game is a masterpiece, OOT, MM,TP,SS, WW

I agree!

My most anticipated game of the year was by the same designer and publisher as MGS 5, Konami and Kojima... Silent Hills.

Unfortunately my hopes and dreams were abandoned and Konami can go die in a hole.

I know the feeling, I was so excited as that was probably going to be my first lets play on Youtube. What the heck are Konami doing!?