So i would like to get phone calls through my phone and my computer

Danielh90

So when i game some times i have phone calls that i have to pause the game and talk and they can take up to a hour but i would like to have them go through phone and my computer is there a sowftware like that or if i call someone i can have the option to transfer it to my computer ? 

So when i game some times i have phone calls that i have to pause the game and talk and they can take up to a hour but i would like to have them go through phone and my computer is there a sowftware like that or if i call someone i can have the option to transfer it to my computer ? 

Use Continuity on your phone and computer...... if you're in the Apple ecosystem.

So when i game some times i have phone calls that i have to pause the game and talk and they can take up to a hour but i would like to have them go through phone and my computer is there a sowftware like that or if i call someone i can have the option to transfer it to my computer?

Skype can do that. Unfortunately, it's not free, so if it has to be free, then I don't know

Skype can do that. Unfortunately, it's not free, so if it has to be free, then I don't know

I need it to be free... 

Apple has native Continuity, and even BlackBerry has native BB Link, but interestingly enough there doesn't seem to be a well-implemented solution for Android.

"Rawr XD"

From the top of my head,  I'm thinking that you could use a bluetooth receiver plug into the audio input of your sound card to have the sound from your phone play in your speakers or headset.  Then either use the mic on your phone or use the mic in the receiver if it has one. 

Hmm.. I guess plugging the headphone jack in your phone to the input of your sound card would work too, for cheaper.  :D

Mystery is the source of all true science.

Apple has native Continuity, and even BlackBerry has native BB Link, but interestingly enough there doesn't seem to be a well-implemented solution for Android.

I believe AirDroid can do it, but AirDroid just feels a bit unfinished to me. Too browser oriented.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I believe AirDroid can do it, but AirDroid just feels a bit unfinished to me. Too browser oriented.

Yeah, agree. AirDroid can do it, it's just that I tried AirDroid right after I switched from a Z30 and was using BB Link and it felt comparably so horribly slow and unintuitive, it's not really worth using that much.

"Rawr XD"

any recommendations for this ios(jailbroken) to windows (i dont have a mac)