Compact cheap pc case

RaymondL

Hey guys i need your help again!

I am looking for compact small pc case which supports an atx motherboard instead of a itx motherboard

I need this because itx motherboards do not support am3+

I also have a budget of about £40 and i can dip just over if i have to :/

Any recommendation anyone?

Desktop-CPU:Intel Core i7 6700GPU:EVGA GTX 1080 FOUNDERS EDITIONRAM:16GB (4x4) HyperX DDR4 2400mhzPSU:Corsair CX750HDDSSD: 1.5TB SANDISK ULTRA 2 SSD, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD 1TB BlueCase:GAMERMAX ONYXGigabyte H170M-DS3H

Laptop(MSI GS70 Stealth Pro)-CPU:Intel I7 4720HQGPU:Nvidia GTX 970MRam:8GB DDR3Storage:1TB HDD+128GB SSD

What about a micro atx mobo?

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

i have already got eyes on a motherboard im gonna get its a

Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P ATX AM3+ Motherboard  

Desktop-CPU:Intel Core i7 6700GPU:EVGA GTX 1080 FOUNDERS EDITIONRAM:16GB (4x4) HyperX DDR4 2400mhzPSU:Corsair CX750HDDSSD: 1.5TB SANDISK ULTRA 2 SSD, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD 1TB BlueCase:GAMERMAX ONYXGigabyte H170M-DS3H

Laptop(MSI GS70 Stealth Pro)-CPU:Intel I7 4720HQGPU:Nvidia GTX 970MRam:8GB DDR3Storage:1TB HDD+128GB SSD

i have already got eyes on a motherboard im gonna get its a

Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P ATX AM3+ Motherboard  

Oh Ok didn't understand your question.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

i was looking for a coolermaster 130 or 120 advance sized cases but the problem with them they dont take atx motherboards :/

Hey guys i need your help again!

I am looking for compact small pc case which supports an atx motherboard instead of a itx motherboard

I need this because itx motherboards do not support am3+

I also have a budget of about £40 and i can dip just over if i have to :/

Any recommendation anyone?

Do you require an optical drive?

Do you require an optical drive?

i would prefer to have 1 but i will take the ones that dont in to consideration

Honestly the bare minimum I would go on a case is a Fractal Design R4 which is about $90-120. You run into a lot of dumb problems with cheaper cases (poor cooling options, no dust filters, poor cable management options, etc). I would suggest increasing your budget to get something that will keep you happy for awhile. Personally I have a Silverstone FT02 which is a solid case, but I have built plenty of systems with the Define R4 and it is probably the best for the money.

The new Corsair 100R looks promising.

MicroATX AM3+ boards suck tbh

"Rawr XD"

i see :/ because i cant find any compact pc cases that support atx motherboards i need 1 because i have an fx 8350 and theres no itx am3+ motherboards that would support it.