Help Asus p5w dh deluxe bluescreen

Go to solution Solved by CountMaxMore,

I did some things and got it to work (reseated ram and inserted one at a time)  I couldn't get it to work with 8 Gb ( I suspect that one of the ram sticks where fried) but i got 6 Gb (3, 2gb stick)  to work which is good enough for me and on top of that I did some oc'ing and got my 2.5 Ghz intel core 2 quad up to 2.81 Ghz not a big speed boost but enough to tell.

Hey, I am having some blue screen issues I just upgraded mobo's to the asus p5w in my old machine and I am getting a error with the ram * Note the ram is fully tested and works good with no errors* Windows says it has 6 Gb of ram and only 3 Gb is usable I did some searching online and it was suggested to enable memory remap in the bios so I did it booted the first time fine ( Showing 6 Gb usable ram) with no problems but after that I can't boot (without a bsod) at all unless I disable memory remap which will only allow my computer to use 3 Gb of ram does anyone know a work around it would be much appretiated~Thanks

Hey, I am having some blue screen issues I just upgraded mobo's to the asus p5w in my old machine and I am getting a error with the ram * Note the ram is fully tested and works good with no errors* Windows says it has 6 Gb of ram and only 3 Gb is usable I did some searching online and it was suggested to enable memory remap in the bios so I did it booted the first time fine ( Showing 6 Gb usable ram) with no problems but after that I can't boot (without a bsod) at all unless I disable memory remap which will only allow my computer to use 3 Gb of ram does anyone know a work around it would be much appretiated~Thanks

Is the OS 32bit or 64bit?

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

I did some things and got it to work (reseated ram and inserted one at a time)  I couldn't get it to work with 8 Gb ( I suspect that one of the ram sticks where fried) but i got 6 Gb (3, 2gb stick)  to work which is good enough for me and on top of that I did some oc'ing and got my 2.5 Ghz intel core 2 quad up to 2.81 Ghz not a big speed boost but enough to tell.