Need some help with new computer

Hello!
My computer
shall handle games like Skyrim (with High Resolution Texture Pack), Minecraft, Warframe, Magicka, (Planetside2) and DRAGONBALL XENOVERSE (steam) and it will be able to run medium or high in these games. (should add BF3, no requirement, however)
Moreover, as I have thought to program a lot of it, so I want it to handle NetBeans, Android Studio and Unity 5

Budget: $ 600

Parts that I have plan to buy:

AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 14MB - Socket AM3+

ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 - AM3+ / AMD760G / VGA / DDR3 / USB3 / HB / CFX

Corsair PowerSupply (PSU) CX 500M 500W

Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB DDR3 PC-12800 1600MHz CL9 (BLS2CP4G3D1609DS1S00CEU) (2x4GB)

Fractal Design Core 1100

Sapphire Radeon R7 260X 2GB OC

WD Intern Hårddisk Blue 1TB SATA III (7200 RPM / 64MB Cache / WD10EZEX)

My big questions are: is there any big bottneck in my planned build? Will the parts be compatible to each other? Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you in advance!

Edit: Oh, and if I would get Witcher 3, do you think it would work on this build? :D

For $600 gets this build it's a 1000 times better:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/s9NDyc

Get Intel it's much better.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

Everyone is about to tell you to go with Intel just warning you.

To late already done that.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Dought it'll handle those games at high but that build mentioned above is probably as good as it gets.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Dought it'll handle those games at high but that build mentioned above is probably as good as it gets.

Actually the 280 is a very good 1080p high/ultra settings card. (In well optimised games.)

999 posts. B)

Edited by ADZ_123_!"£

@Jonilo5 Looks like you haven't followed your own post. It's a good idea to so you get notifications when someone replies!

Also, I second going with @ADZ_123_!"£ 's build. It's way way better, and he managed to fit a freaking SSD in there.

I don't do signatures.

@Jonilo5 Looks like you haven't followed your own post. It's a good idea to so you get notifications when someone replies!

Also, I second going with @ADZ_123_!"£ 's build. It's way way better, and he managed to fit a freaking SSD in there.

1000th post Hype B)

1000th post Hype B)

Gratz!! You are now level 1000 and all powerful. Just know that if you ever delete your account you will lose everything, and life will have no meaning.

I don't do signatures.

Gratz!! You are now level 1000 and all powerful. Just know that if you ever delete your account you will lose everything, and life will have no meaning.

No plans on doing that any time soon. I've only been doing this since the 6th of April, is that some kind of record?

No plans on doing that any time soon. I've only been doing this since the 6th of April, is that some kind of record?

Sheesh that's insane. :o  I've been active since early April as well and I'm only at 160. Half of these are from the past week.

I don't do signatures.

Sheesh that's insane. :o  I've been active since early April as well and I'm only at 160. Half of these are from the past week.

What happens when you have to much time, Jesus I really need to get out more.

What happens when you have to much time, Jesus I really need to get out more.

Well... each to their own. I spend a couple hours of 2 days a week not constantly in front of my PC, and only managed this. Heck, you got 4 posts in like 2 minutes there.

I don't do signatures.

Well... each to their own. I spend a couple hours of 2 days a week not constantly in front of my PC, and only managed this. Heck, you got 4 posts in like 2 minutes there.

I guess I just need to put the LTT notifier on silent more often then I might spend less time here.

I guess I just need to put the LTT notifier on silent more often then I might spend less time here.

Not if you're going to be on your PC anyway it won't. You need to condition yourself to be resistant to the allure of LTT :P Shocking yourself when you get on might work. At least it does on rats Lol. Then again rats will gorge themselves to death on sugar, so take that with a grain of salt.

Like that 1k posts in your sig!

I don't do signatures.

Not if you're going to be on your PC anyway it won't. You need to condition yourself to be resistant to the allure of LTT :P Shocking yourself when you get on might work. At least it does on rats Lol. Then again rats will gorge themselves to death on sugar, so take that with a grain of salt.

Like that 1k posts in your sig!

Well when I'm older I would like to run my own business fixing pc's and I really enjoy helping people so this makes perfect sense for me to be.

Actually the 280 is a very good 1080p high/ultra settings card. (In well optimised games.)

999 posts. B)

I was talking about the OP wanting to play skyrim, have fun maxing that at 1080p with a 280.. in general yes it will do fine in 1080p

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

I was talking about the OP wanting to play skyrim, have fun maxing that at 1080p with a 280.. in general yes it will do fine in 1080p

Oh right don't really know how demanding skyrim is but I will take your word on it.

Well when I'm older I would like to run my own business fixing pc's and I really enjoy helping people so this makes perfect sense for me to be.

That'd be cool. If you manage to start in a 3k+ rural town you'll have booming business. The little computer store here seems to always have people in it, as everyone is baffled by technology in rural Kansas Lol.

I don't do signatures.

For $600 gets this build it's a 1000 times better:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/s9NDyc

Get Intel it's much better.

Except GTA5 will stutter like hell (while showing high fps) if you try to play it with a 2 core cpu.

So, his AMD 6core is miles better for GTA5.

Hello!

My computer shall handle games like Skyrim (with High Resolution Texture Pack), Minecraft, Warframe, Magicka, (Planetside2) and DRAGONBALL XENOVERSE (steam) and it will be able to run medium or high in these games. (should add BF3, no requirement, however)

Moreover, as I have thought to program a lot of it, so I want it to handle NetBeans, Android Studio and Unity 5

Budget: $ 600

Parts that I have plan to buy:

AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 14MB - Socket AM3+

ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 - AM3+ / AMD760G / VGA / DDR3 / USB3 / HB / CFX

Corsair PowerSupply (PSU) CX 500M 500W

Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB DDR3 PC-12800 1600MHz CL9 (BLS2CP4G3D1609DS1S00CEU) (2x4GB)

Fractal Design Core 1100

Sapphire Radeon R7 260X 2GB OC

WD Intern Hårddisk Blue 1TB SATA III (7200 RPM / 64MB Cache / WD10EZEX)

My big questions are: is there any big bottneck in my planned build? Will the parts be compatible to each other? Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you in advance!

Hey Jonilo5 and welcome to Linus Tech Tips forum :)

The parts are compatible with each other. I would get a more powerful PSU since that CPU can be well overclocked (you'd need a custom CPU Cooler for that). The whole plan might be a bit weak for what you are aiming for, but this is still a good build for this budget. I would check out the alternatives that the guys provided. :)

Captain_WD.

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/ 

I thought it would do it automaticly.