Why Do Older Basically Spend Nothing

IAMSWIFT1

It Kinda Seems Like A Trend That Their Always Very Well Off,But I Kinda Don't Get Why You Wouldn't Spend Any Of It.I Mean Like Some Of Them Are Like 85 And I Guess Yea You Could Want All The Money To Go To Your Family But They Just Don't Do Anything.My Grandmother Hasn't Done Anything Really In The Last 10 Years,And I See That With A Lot Of Grandparents For Some Reason.I Just Want To Know Why Would They Not Do Anything When They Don't Much Time Left.I Would Think When Your Old You Would Want To Do As Much With Your Family As Possible

1. Dat writing 

2. older what

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

1. Dat writing 

2. older what

Older People And I Realise My Writing Is Kinda Annoying For Some People

Wat, I don't even...

I guess because they have bills to pay?  Like my mom who makes barely above minimum wage.

MY CURRENT PC

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR3-1600 STORAGE: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HHD GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI CASE: Fractal Design R4 PSU: EVGA 1000W 80+ Gold 
PERIPHERALS - KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Cherry MX Browns MOUSE: Logitech G500/M100 MONITOR(S): Acer H236HLbid (I want an Asus PB278Q) SPEAKERS: Some Cyber Acoustics $10 speakers PICTURES AND FULL PARTS LIST @ PCPARTPICKER - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/z4Pscf  

"Don't get so caught up in trying to make a living that you forget to make a life."

Older People And I Realise My Writing Is Kinda Annoying For Some People

Some people? Seems like it would annoy you most for constantly having to hit shift.

Old people don't do much because they can't. Their bodies are old and worn, not much for them to do.

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Wat, I don't even...

I guess because they have bills to pay?  Like my mom who makes barely above minimum wage.

Well Im Talking Abotu People In There 80s And Most Of Them Do have Houses Payed Off

Some people? Seems like it would annoy you most for constantly having to hit shift

lol ikr? It's Not Easier To Type

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Some people? Seems like it would annoy you most for constantly having to hit shift

You Realise I Just Repeatedly Press Caps Locks

that's even worse -_-

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Well Im Talking Abotu People In There 80s And Most Of Them Do have Houses Payed Off

But they probably aren't making money anymore. They still need to pay for food, electricity, medication, etc. So you would probably want to ration your money. Social security doesn't cover it all. Ask my grandma. She still works here and there to pay the bills.

Did some's grandma just refuse to buy them a pony?

duc sequere aut de via decede

CPU: i7 6800K | Mobo: MSI X99 Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: SLI EVGA 980 Ti Hydro Copper | PSU: EVGA 1000P2 | Memory: 64 DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum | Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 & Samsung 850 Evo 1TB| Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 | Display: Predator X34 & Dell U2715H | Cooling: Custom Loop

Custom hard line watercooled Fractal Node 202 ITX build log

That sounds even worse.  :blink:

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

weird. instead of reading batches of words together his writing style is making me stop at each word individually

it feels like Captain Kirk from ToS Star Trek is in my head reading ...... each ........ word. ....... dis... jointedly

Did some's grandma just refuse to buy them a pony?

Did You Miss The Points,I Was Basically Saying They Could Be Having A Good Time For The Remainder Of Their Lives But They Just Choose Not To,I Mean Just Having Family There Is Good But Why Don't They Do Things They Haven't Done

I Really Like When People Capitalize Every Word In A Sentence Or Paragraph.

I Know Man Its The Best.

Even when a house is paid off, it still costs a shit ton to keep up. So I don't see that as making any difference.

My grandfather hoarded "money" in the form of properties and antiques. Everything from historic buildings to cars and motorcycles. He died suddenly and never had time to organize everything properly so it all pretty much evaporated due to family mismanagement.

If I had been in his shoes? I'm not sure what I'd have done that's for sure. Everyone lives at their own pace, can't force them to speed up or change habits.

The New Machine: Intel 11700K / Strix Z590-A WIFI II / Patriot Viper Steel 4400MHz 2x8GB / Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC w/ Bykski WB / x4 1TB SSDs (x2 M.2, x2 2.5) / Corsair 5000D Airflow White / EVGA G6 1000W / Custom Loop CPU & GPU

The Rainbow X58: i7 975 Extreme Edition @4.2GHz, Asus Sabertooth X58, 6x2GB Mushkin Redline DDR3-1600 @2000MHz, SP 256GB Gen3 M.2 w/ Sabrent M.2 to PCI-E, Inno3D GTX 580 x2 SLI w/ Heatkiller waterblocks, Custom loop in NZXT Phantom White, Corsair XR7 360 rad hanging off the rear end, 360 slim rad up top. RGB everywhere.