Looking for a motherboard. Need help

Im looking for a new motherboard for my new gaming rig. I need it to support SLI and 16GB memory, have an LGA 1150 chip and be able to overclock. Any suggestions?

instead of Gaming 3 i prefer and recommend gaming 5 

Motherboard: MSI Z97-GAMING 5 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£109.16 @ Scan.co.uk) 
Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (£46.99 @ CCL Computers) 
Storage: Crucial MX100 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (£77.94 @ Aria PC) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V Video Card  (£274.79 @ Aria PC) 
Case: Cooler Master N300 ATX Mid Tower Case  (£34.92 @ Scan.co.uk) 
Optical Drive: Samsung SH-224DB/RSBS DVD/CD Writer  (£12.36 @ CCL Computers) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit)  (£67.95 @ Ebuyer) 
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN881ND 802.11b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter  (£12.98 @ Aria PC) 
Total: £942.95
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
*Lowest price parts chosen from parametric criteria
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-05-09 18:10 BST+0100

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

How much money do you for it?

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

The Gaming 3 does not support SLi. Go for the Gaming 5. All the Z97 boards support up to 32GB RAM unless otherwise stated. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Gotta go msi. try the krait

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Im looking for a new motherboard for my new gaming rig. I need it to support SLI and 16GB memory, have an LGA 1150 chip and be able to overclock. Any suggestions?

Let's see..

Supporting 16GB is easy as you can do that with two memory slots (two 8GB sticks will do the trick). LGA 1150 is the most recent standard-consumer-level socket, which has been out for a while now. Supporting SLI is probably the only real hiccup. Any other requirements? The board on your current build is about 80 pounds, so I'm taking that into consideration. You're also looking at a Z97 chipset, which is probably a bit more than you need, but let's not get into that argument right now :D

In order of preference for me:

Asus Z97-E/USB3.1 (you'll have to find that manually; it seems PCPartPicker has an entry for it but no pricing)

MSI Z97 SLI Krait Edition

Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI

Try those and see which ones suit your fancy!