Why does linus always use overprice intel ssds

linuxfan66

Why does linus always shill and  use overprice intel ssds except when he forced too, When almost  no builds or storage recomendations ive see non this forum, or shop ive been too consider them worthwhile?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Because he doesnt pay for them..

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Maybe because they are sponsored?

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

He uses what he has and "overpriced" is just a point of view, you may find a $1,000 SSD expensive where I might find a $10,000 SSD inexpensive.

Always trying to find reason.

If you could use a free GT 210 or a free GTX Titan X, which one would you use?

Same thing goes for SSDs.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

He's sponsored by Intel so free and they are reliable.

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

So basically dont bother with intel ssds unless you get them free...good to know

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

So basically dont bother with intel ssds unless you get them free...good to know

I like how you twist it all up.  Intel SSDs are legendary in their speed and reliability and cost.  You don't see them recommended a lot cos of cost alone.  When cost is no issue, why wouldn't anyone not want them?  They are frequently top of the line and frequently outlive any other SSD in terms of wear and tear and it being dead.  If I had unlimited money, Intel SSDs are the only ones worth putting in my PC.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.