Monitor arm to get for old monitor

Ninja_Commander

Since I couldn't get an answer in the other section lets try this one. I have been thinking for a long time I want to use my old monitor with my current set up. But my desk doesn't seem to want to have 2 monitors since its a corner desk with the center that has my monitor raised up and only has room for one. So my current monitor, BenQ XL2430T, is sitting where I like it. The old monitor is an old Dell ST2220L that I bought who knows how long ago. Still works but I want to use it as a second monitor for checking on things as im watching a video or playing games. Problem is no real space to make it work so my only option is a monitor arm and place it above the BenQ.

So now I ask you the LTT people, what arm would be a good option for me to get? Also getting a arm that can have both of my monitors on arms is fine since it would help with more space somewhat. I should mention that I will getting an adapter that can make my old Dell mountable for the arm.

CPU: 5900X   MOBO: MSI Tomahawk x570 
MEM: G.Skill 32gb (2 x 16gb) 3600
GPU: Asus tuf oc 3080

May add the other bits of my system later on

Since I couldn't get an answer in the other section lets try this one. I have been thinking for a long time I want to use my old monitor with my current set up. But my desk doesn't seem to want to have 2 monitors since its a corner desk with the center that has my monitor raised up and only has room for one. So my current monitor, BenQ XL2430T, is sitting where I like it. The old monitor is an old Dell ST2220L that I bought who knows how long ago. Still works but I want to use it as a second monitor for checking on things as im watching a video or playing games. Problem is no real space to make it work so my only option is a monitor arm and place it above the BenQ.

So now I ask you the LTT people, what arm would be a good option for me to get? Also getting a arm that can have both of my monitors on arms is fine since it would help with more space somewhat. I should mention that I will getting an adapter that can make my old Dell mountable for the arm.

Any arm will work fine really

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

Any arm will work fine really

Not really most single monitor arms will not be tall enough to clear his current monitor as he wants them stacked vertically.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

Not really most single monitor arms will not be tall enough to clear his current monitor as he wants them stacked vertically.

Ah, didn't see that

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Even just one arm for the old monitor to be mounted is just fine. I just want to find a good way to use it.

CPU: 5900X   MOBO: MSI Tomahawk x570 
MEM: G.Skill 32gb (2 x 16gb) 3600
GPU: Asus tuf oc 3080

May add the other bits of my system later on