Corsair RGB Peripheral (Price Check)

ImBleu

About to drop down some cash on this stuff from a local store, can I get a quick price check to see if you guys feel this is a decent price to be paying:

Corsair K70 RGB (MX Brown) - $190.91 USD

Corsair Sabre RGB - $82.54 USD

Corsair MM200-Extended - $38.43 USD

And yes, I know it's all corsair - I fan. Am I making any mistakes at these prices? I've not found lower in my country so far. Also any feedback on Sabre vs M65 RGB? They're the same price here. I'm also looking for headphones recommendations, stuck between the Corsair H2100s and the Kingston HyperX Clouds unless you've got some better ideas.

Thanks guys :)

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

That sabre seems too expensive or is that "normal" in HK?

That sabre seems too expensive or is that "normal" in HK?

190 USD for a keyboard, that is just insane :/ 

We have no Import or Sales Tax in Hong Kong - the entire country is duty free, but as Corsair doesn't sell in our market directly, Its the cost the shops add on to the price to pay for shipping from overseas to here. It's a crappy price but there isn't much I can do about it if I want products that are semi-reasonable. I can furnish my entire bedroom from Ikea for about the same price as this will cost me :P

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

We have no Import or Sales Tax in Hong Kong - the entire country is duty free, but as Corsair doesn't sell in our market directly, Its the cost the shops add on to the price to pay for shipping from overseas to here. It's a crappy price but there isn't much I can do about it if I want products that are semi-reasonable. I can furnish my entire bedroom from Ikea for about the same price as this will cost me :P

I think I know where I want to live for the rest of my live :lol:

But comparing those prices to our prices in The Netherlands, which aren't great, the mouse is just way more expensive than the keyboard is here for example.

Here you are also paying like €180 (~$205) for that keyboard, but the mouse is only €45-50 ($50-55).