How would I paint this?

I am painting my walls soon and i have made mockups of what i want them to look like, but there are curves and stuff, so how would i go about accurately painting it.  the ratios in the image are all to scale, but how would i get the cuves just right.  Could I make a stencil some how?

I can help with programming and hardware.

<Script>alert("This website is vulnerable to XSS");</Script>

I am painting my walls soon and i have made mockups of what i want them to look like, but there are curves and stuff, so how would i go about accurately painting it.  the ratios in the image are all to scale, but how would i get the cuves just right.  Could I make a stencil some how?

post-119027-0-42367400-1431027242_thumb.

Could I make a stencil some how?

this.

just grab some cardboard and cut them roughly to size. stick them on your wall and see if it's good enough. if not, pull them down and cut some more. rinse and repeat basically.

alternatively you could use some of that paper tape painters use. (painting tape?)

this.

just grab some cardboard and cut them roughly to size. stick them on your wall and see if it's good enough. if not, pull them down and cut some more. rinse and repeat basically.

alternatively you could use some of that paper tape painters use. (painting tape?)

you gave me a great idea, thank you

i will get a piece of paper, so its easily cuttable, and put apinters tape over it,  then I will cut it on a piece of cardboard, and lay the painters tape (still attatched to the paper) on the walla and tape the bottom and top to the ceiling and floor.  Thank you 

Well for one you could print it and cut it out. You can also get a large sheet of something like a piece of poster board or wrapping paper and cut into them around a circular object of the same shape if you have one. Alternatively you can measure the radius of the circle (or theoretical larger circle that belongs to the curves on the partial ellipses) and affix that to a pencil and the wall and draw pulling all the while on the string. For the full circle that is simple but for the ellipses you will have to find the overlap points and make two separate parts of circles. the image i attached represents this. The circles you should draw for the partial ellipses are the blue ones. Note these are not perfect i did this in about a minute

post-135208-0-33565100-1431028218_thumb.