New build

So I just ordered this build how does it look? Yeah I know it's OP. Would like me to do a build log of it when the parts come? http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jPc4kL

So I just ordered this build how does it look? Yeah I know it's OP. Would like me to do a build log of it when the parts come? http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jPc4kL

Total waste of money. Anything above 2x SLI won't really add alot of kick (Make those 980s, two Titan Xs). Also with that budget a 3970x, yeah it's good but won't a 5960x suffice? A 120mm liquid... make that 240mm. HD 800s aren't the best for the $1500, even Barnacules said. 

Probably a troll.

eb6.jpg?1307463786

CPU: Intel i7-4790K @ 4.7GHz --- RAM: Lenovo 1600MHz 16GB --- MOBO: Gigabyte Z97-G7 --- GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW ACX 2.0+--- PSU: Corsair CX600 --- Case: Corsair Air 540 --- Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 --- OS: Windows 8.1 --- Monitor: 24" AOC G2460P + Dell 19" --- Mouse: Logitech MX Perfromance --- Keyboard: Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Brown) --- Audio: Sennheiser HD558

Don't buy a GTX 980, it's overpriced! Buy 2 GTX 970s or 2 R9 290s intstead (the R9 290s would even be cheaper)

case?

edit: my bad, i missed it

CPU:  i7 5820k  @4.0Ghz Cooler: Thermaltake Nic C5 Motherboard: MSI X99A SLI PLUS  Ram: 8 gb @2133Mhz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 @1560  Case: Proprietary Sun Ultra 24  Storage: HyperX 120gb & 1 TB WD Green PSU: Cooler Master 550w 

should taken 5960x rampage v 32gb of ram and less storage(ssd) is overpriced

Total waste of money. Anything above 2x SLI won't really add alot of kick (Make those 980s, two Titan Xs). Also with that budget a 3970x, yeah it's good but won't a 5960x suffice? A 120mm liquid... make that 240mm. HD 800s aren't the best for the $1500, even Barnacules said. 

Probably a troll.

eb6.jpg?1307463786

I tired my best to find the cooler I alredy have that's not the one I'm getting I alredy have one

Jesus.....

this isnt just for gaming right?

no way it's for 3d modeling photoshop I'll be running like 3-4 3dmoding programs at one for my project I'm working on and animation

Wasted money, I could do much better for 15K :(

:D

doest bother me I have plenty of money to just throw away. I git my money from inheriting it from my grandparents as me being the only child I got all of let's just say it's more then 500k

doest bother me I have plenty of money to just throw away. I git my money from inheriting it from my grandparents as me being the only child I got all of let's just say it's more then 500k

dang

Shame you didn't come on here before ordering. 

Post a pic of your order receipt to prove you're not trolling. Seeing what your current build is, I find this hard to believe.

Post a pic of your order receipt to prove you're not trolling. Seeing what your current build is, I find this hard to believe.

ill do a build log of it, parts should be here next Wednesday-Thursday