3D printing lets blind mom-to-be 'see' her son

Combining ultrasound and 3D-printing technologies leads to a wondrous moment for an expectant Brazilian mom.Without doubt, one of the most exciting and emotional events for parents about to have a child is getting to see their little tyke through an ultrasound. But blind moms-to-be get cheated from experiencing this marvelous moment.

article http://www.cnet.com/uk/news/watch-emotional-moment-3d-printing-lets-blind-mom-to-be-see-her-unborn-son/

[youttube] 

[/youttube]

aaaand its an advert...

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

aaaand its an advert...

I don´t see that being a problem, they way that they used 3d printing to make that possible and that mom really happy is still great.

Build & peripherals:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k & Noctua NH-D15  | Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VII Hero | Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 | Storage: OCZ Vertex 460 240GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM HDD | Video Card: ASUS GeForce Strix GTX 1070 O8G Gaming | Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540 | Power Supply: Corsair CX600M V2 80+ Bronze | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G600 | Monitors: ASUS VG 248QE & ASUS VS229HR | Headset: Hyper X Cloud II

• 2 months later...

Did something like this recently for a client.. creepy as hell, but the look on their faces was really worth it.