Replacing Corsair 750D Acrylic Window

jinroh10

Hello all...i would like to replace the acrylic window in my Corsair 750d with a glass window and just needed to know had anyone attemped to and if so how do i go about it. I already have a tinted window that i need to cut im sure but what else is need?

On that case It seem pretty straight forward  watch this video on some tips that might help you 

the only thing i see causing you issues is the tabs that are holding the acrylic in place 

You'll need some glue to get the window in, some silicon, tools to remove the old one. Shouldn't be that hard

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Hello all...i would like to replace the acrylic window in my Corsair 750d with a glass window and just needed to know had anyone attemped to and if so how do i go about it. I already have a tinted window that i need to cut im sure but what else is need?

It's pretty straight forwards, all you need to do is remove the previous plexi panel from what looks like metal tabs. bring that to the glass shop and they can cut you a piece of the same thickness and size to put back in place, if you want to have thicker material or not use those tabs you can silicone the glass into place but the tabs may need to be bent down to get it nice and flush

It's pretty straight forwards, all you need to do is remove the previous plexi panel from what looks like metal tabs. bring that to the glass shop and they can cut you a piece of the same thickness and size to put back in place, if you want to have thicker material or not use those tabs you can silicone the glass into place but the tabs may need to be bent down to get it nice and flush

The tabs are going threw the acrylic, there is no way to have slits cut into the glass im sure. So i think your ideal of using the glue may be the best way.

The tabs are going threw the acrylic, there is no way to have slits cut into the glass im sure. So i think your ideal of using the glue may be the best way.

I personally would dremel them off or flatten them so they don't get in the way and get a piece of glass an inch or two larger than the opening to get a nice amount of surface area for some silcone to stick the glass in place to get a seamless finish or double sided tape which may leave a small gap, if you use silcone be sure to leave it for 24 hours to 48 hours before moving it.

I personally would dremel them off or flatten them so they don't get in the way and get a piece of glass an inch or two larger than the opening to get a nice amount of surface area for some silcone to stick the glass in place to get a seamless finish or double sided tape which may leave a small gap, if you use silcone be sure to leave it for 24 hours to 48 hours before moving it.

Your right...yhe tape will leave a small gap, silicone it is. Once its done i will post pic, thank you so much.