What happened in Baltimore?

My point is that the police in general, have been trained to view the american public as enemies.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=department+of+homeland+defense+instructs+police+to+regard+americans+as+enemies

They are preparing for citizen uprising. Ask yourself why the Department of Homeland Defense has bought billions of rounds of ammunition, so much so that there has been an ammo shortage as of late. Why? Because, according to regulations, ammunition manufacturers must fulfill government requests for ammunition before that of civilians, or else lose their licenses.

Alright so let me ask something else, since we're talking theories of course. Would you say that it is terribly difficult for the government to shape and mold public opinion on the protests, painting them as mindless looters, perhaps even inciting looting with a couple of undercover cops and such? Wouldn't take much and it wouldn't be that far fetched to suppress uprisings in the public's opinion. Fabricating evidence, reports, witness accounts and so on? Also not that far fetched.

Just some thoughts though.

-------

Current Rig

-------

No, a majority of them are racist for freaking the fuck out and rioting/looting/pillaging for no reason other than the fact that white cops were involved. I agree with some of the rioters, just not the bandwagon rioters who chose to participate for no reason other than it was a police brutality case involving white officers.

Well if you agree with some of the rioters and probably a lot of the peaceful protesters, you should also take into account that mob mentality is a thing that happens, regardless of race prejudice. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

Alright so let me ask something else, since we're talking theories of course. Would you say that it is terribly difficult for the government to shape and mold public opinion on the protests, painting them as mindless looters, perhaps even inciting looting with a couple of undercover cops and such? Wouldn't take much and it wouldn't be that far fetched to suppress uprisings in the public's opinion. Fabricating evidence, reports, witness accounts and so on? Also not that far fetched.

Just some thoughts though.

Oh of course that's perfectly possible, and in all likelihood, the truth. I've seen some local news broadcasts, where "gang members", even rival gangs, have come out on camera, as saying "we've been trying to work together to prevent violence and rioting". Then again, those could very well be the under cover police. (yeah, I've been watching X-files lately, so I can see everything as a hoax within a hoax within a hoax lol, #hoaxception)

this isnt really funny, at all...

It IS funny. Humor doesn't have any effect on right or wrong in my opinion. The image I linked earlier? A friend of a friend on facebook said "that image is racist, because the white guy appears to be holding a revolver, and the black guy appears to be holding a glock", my response "impossible, the black guy isn't holding the gun sideways" Racist? A little bit, maybe, but also hilarious.

Then again, the guy I made the comment to, is black, and thought it was hilarious.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

In this case, he was actually resisting arrest, and that can result in a fatality as any form of self-defense can.  Young adults, teens, and the media like to make everything a race issue though.

^CASE IN POINT. Brings me to my next and previous points (not sure, a bit drunk)

GW3JByK.jpg

#Drunk.WatchingXFiles.DontTrustAnyone

#tinfoilhatengaged

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

The race aspect is irrelevant here. This is about police brutality.

It is almost impossible to selfinjure yourself in that manner...its not just his spine, but a crushed voice box. The medical examiner ruled it a homicide.

The prisoner you mention, could not see him. The reasons you give for his retraction is speculation on your part.

You are right...we have no proof what happened, but that is not something positive for the positive here....He was in their custody, he dies, and they have no explanation....You just accept this?

I have a serious problem with how this is portrayed in the media. Police says "We will not release any information", and then they leak the story about the other prisoner.

Somebody is not playing fair game, and the blue wall of silence is once again in place.

Its sad that people who would normally be critical of the police state, will suddenly defend the police because they are angry about the protesters......

So the cops are guilty until proven innocent?

No guys it is a peaceful protest hurt dur

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

So the cops are guilty until proven innocent?

No. You can tell by the fact that they have not been convicted yet. They were investigated and charged...should cop not be charged like normal people?

the cops even got bail which nobody else would have.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

These cops were innocent because it was proven he pulled a knife and tried to attack said cops with it after they warned him to drop it...so, the result was him dead. The cops were arrested because of the rioters.

Liar liar pants on fire.

you better provide a lot of sources for that bs.

The knife was not found until after he was searched.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

No. You can tell by the fact that they have not been convicted yet. They were investigated and charged...should cop not be charged like normal people?

the cops even got bail which nobody else would have.

We have no clue how he got that injury! Charge them AFTER you know they did something wrong.

-_- Ignoring the..ignorance of the comment..

Yes, you're only allowed to posses a knife up to a certain length, varies by state, etc.

I can buy a f**ing claymore sword or uranium on Amazon and they'll rush it to me with two day shipping, but switchblades are just too dangerous. So I bought a stiletto on Amazon which is pretty much the same thing! AMERICA! Our laws make sense if you don't think about them!

http://www.amazon.com/Images-SI-Uranium-Ore/dp/B000796XXM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1430912496&sr=8-1&keywords=uranium

http://www.amazon.com/Whetstone-Cutlery-Black-Knight-Claymore/dp/B001DBNG38/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1430912505&sr=8-1&keywords=claymore+sword

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

We have no clue how he got that injury! Charge them AFTER you know they did something wrong.

Which is what the DA determined. you are aware that people need to to be charged to go on trial right?

Which is what the DA determined. you are aware that people need to to be charged to go on trial right?

Even if they do go on trial, the jury must have proof beyond reasonable doubt. The DA accused the cops of not putting a seat belt on him. Not wearing a seat belt doesn't get you to second degree murder. How do we know someone killed him? If they found a boot print on the back of his neck, sure, but there is not evidence (released) at this time that shows the cops did anything to him. Being jostled around in a van doesn't get you to second degree murder. He was fine when he was put in the van, and he wasn't when he got out, that's really all we know. Until we have a rough idea of what happened in that time we won't have any evidence that anyone did anything to him.

Even if they do go on trial, the jury must have proof beyond reasonable doubt. The DA accused the cops of not putting a seat belt on him. Not wearing a seat belt doesn't get you to second degree murder. How do we know someone killed him? If they found a boot print on the back of his neck, sure, but there is not evidence (released) at this time that shows the cops did anything to him. Being jostled around in a van doesn't get you to second degree murder. He was fine when he was put in the van, and he wasn't when he got out, that's really all we know. Until we have a rough idea of what happened in that time we won't have any evidence that anyone did anything to him.

ffs....The DA is not allowed to release information BEFORE TRIAL! she would not charge unless she had evidence enough for it.

Not putting a seatbelt on him and then giving him a rough ride is a practice made exactly to punish a prisoner without actually doing the damage yourself.

The medical examiner has ruled out that he did it on himself and that the damage did not happen until he was in the van. There are nobody else who could have hurt him. They had him in custody. If its not second degree murder, then its manslaughter.

If this happened in Ferndale like a block outside of Baltimore the cops wouldn't even cared enough to show up.   The place is literally one of the worst parts of the area...every time I stay at my friend's house who lives there I have to walk with a legal blade on me to the Dash-in because the second you turn onto the road there's an obnoxious literal crackhead who will stalk you begging you for crack.  On the same block, probably where he lives, is a crack house and heroin house.  Walk 2 streets over alone, and there's usually a wannabe dealer who will hold you at gun point that robbed my friend.  Point is...given the Ferndale/Dundalk/Baltimore area's high crime rate for bs like this these cops are likely to walk even if it was just an assumption.  Why?  The cops here always get away with bs even if they did something wrong.  You really think there isn't a high a chance they will walk either way?

Oh absolutely. They have a huge chance of walking. Especially in the US system where policemen are almost never found guilty.