GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 vs GTX 970 SSC ACX EVGA vs R9 290X MSI Lightning

Aleppi

Ah I see, I never really cared about whether the lifespan decreases a little or not. But just out of curiousity, do you guys think by upping the core & memory clocks to the max (while still stable) decreases lifespan at all? or is it not affecting the liftepan in any way? From my experience it's not significant but it's ofc not good for your card (even if <75c).

I usually just never touch voltages, because I usually replace my card when i'm considering that.

Voltage can go up to 1.3v under good temps (which is higher than available in software) and no degradation will happen.

Ah I see, I never really cared about whether the lifespan decreases a little or not. But just out of curiousity, do you guys think by upping the core & memory clocks to the max (while still stable) decreases lifespan at all? or is it not affecting the liftepan in any way? From my experience it's not significant but it's ofc not good for your card (even if <75c).

I usually just never touch voltages, because I usually replace my card when i'm considering that.

Yea it does, but very little. You'd change the GPU before you notice it start to fail. That's way not many people are too worried about life span.

Especially when cards these days are quite well built. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case