After OC memtest is failing, better CPU cooling?

My PC:

Intel 4690k

MSI Z87 GD65

Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x4 GB 1866 x 2 (4 sticks, 16 GB)

Corsair AX860

XFX R9 290

after overclocking my cpu to 4.5 with 1.29 V windows is working stable and max temps are 81 C with OCCT, however if I run few times memtest from time to time it will have some errors (like one run no errors, one run one error, one run two errors).

RAM sticks are getting very hot, around 50 degrees outside.

I'd like to keep this 4.5 but I cannot go over 1.29V as I don't want to burn my CPU.

So far I think it's OK at 4.2 with the same voltage.

Should I upgrade cooler to some AiO water? Or can I underclock memory's to make them more stable?

I'm thinking about Raijintec Triton as it's cheap and good looking but priority for me now is to make gpu more quiet (it's running at 1110 MHz).

4.5 at 1.29V isn't the best. Just invest in a better cooler if you think you need it.

Those cpu temperatures aren't that hot, but they're getting up there. Given that your cpu should spend most of its time we'll below that temperature, it should be fine.

The memory instability is more of a concern. Do those errors only occur when you overclock? It might be a good idea to run a few passes while your cpu is at stock speed. Any memtest error, however sporadic, is not something that you want.

Isopropyl alcohol is all you need for cleaning CPU's and motherboard components.  No, you don't need [insert cleaning solution here].  -Source: PhD Student, Chemistry

Why overclockers should understand Load-Line Calibration.

ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition || i7 3930k @ 4.5 GHz || 32 GB Corsair Vengeance CL8 || ASUS GTX 780 DCuII || ASUS Xonar Essence STX || XFX PRO 1000W

Those cpu temperatures aren't that hot, but they're getting up there. Given that your cpu should spend most of its time we'll below that temperature, it should be fine.

The memory instability is more of a concern. Do those errors only occur when you overclock? It might be a good idea to run a few passes while your cpu is at stock speed. Any memtest error, however sporadic, is not something that you want.

couldn't agree more, you can alway take a ram stick out and test to see which it is.

I checked on stock overnight and one stick is faulty :(

I checked them three months ago when I got then and it was fine. Send back to Amazon or corsair?

I checked them three months ago when I got then and it was fine. Send back to Amazon or corsair?

i think Amazon is only 30 days, not sure. It should have a lifetime warranty most ram does, call up cosair tell the it failed memtest86 i don't think it will be a problem.

Moving from air cooling to AIO doesn't help with ram heating. It would make it worse since you are removing passive air flow near them.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Corsair memory has a lifetime warranty. Contact them and you should be up and running in no time.

Isopropyl alcohol is all you need for cleaning CPU's and motherboard components.  No, you don't need [insert cleaning solution here].  -Source: PhD Student, Chemistry

Why overclockers should understand Load-Line Calibration.

ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition || i7 3930k @ 4.5 GHz || 32 GB Corsair Vengeance CL8 || ASUS GTX 780 DCuII || ASUS Xonar Essence STX || XFX PRO 1000W