What PSU should I get

Janezzz

What PSU would I need for this build?

AMD FX 8350 @ 4.0 Ghz (CPU Will be OC'ed)

Cooler Master Liquid cooling

Gigabyte 990FX

Corsair 2×4 GB @ 1600 Mhz

Sapphire Radeon R9 290's in 2-way Crossfire

Cooler Master Elite 431

Kingston 120 GB SSD

Samsung Optical Drive

Windows 8.1 64-bit

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 3.2 Ghz \\ Motherboard: MSI H97 PC MATE ATX \\ RAM: Corsair 2x4 GB 1600 Mhz \\ GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970 4 GB DDR5 \\ Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1 TB, 7200 RPM and an external WD Elements 1 TB HDD \\ PSU: Corsair VS650W \\ Case: Cooler Master K350 \\ Optical drive: Samsung R/W 24x \\ OS: Windows 10 64-bit \\ Keyboard/Mouse: Both DELL \\ Display: Samsung 28-inch TV 1080p 60 Hz \\ Phone: Samsung Galaxy S5 Electric Blue 16 GB

A decent 800w would be good. You'd probably want a case with better cooling though.

If you link us to where you're shopping and tell us your budget, we could give some more specific suggestions. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Probably should get a 850W PSU, however if you want to add more parts later, then you may have to go slightly bigger.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 3.2 Ghz \\ Motherboard: MSI H97 PC MATE ATX \\ RAM: Corsair 2x4 GB 1600 Mhz \\ GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970 4 GB DDR5 \\ Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1 TB, 7200 RPM and an external WD Elements 1 TB HDD \\ PSU: Corsair VS650W \\ Case: Cooler Master K350 \\ Optical drive: Samsung R/W 24x \\ OS: Windows 10 64-bit \\ Keyboard/Mouse: Both DELL \\ Display: Samsung 28-inch TV 1080p 60 Hz \\ Phone: Samsung Galaxy S5 Electric Blue 16 GB

My budget is 8100 kn's

My budget is 8100 kn's

For the system?

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

For the system?

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

Yes

what store will you be buying from?

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

Yes

If you would like some feedback on the parts list, it would help to tell us what it's being used for.

Looking at the OP, is the optical drive really necessary?

If you would like some feedback on the parts list, it would help to tell us what it's being used for.

Looking at the OP, is the optical drive really necessary?

It actually is very necessary

It actually is very necessary

So did you want feedback on the parts list?