Can't access skype

EMENCII

Hi guys,

I entered the email and correct password in the app's login but it just loads, loads and then "there was an error"... Reinstalled and there's still the same thing again...

How can i fix it?

Thank you for your support,

EMENCII

rig: i7 4770k @4.1Ghz (delidded), Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz, ROG Maximus VI Hero, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA GTX980SC, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, Corsair SF600, self-built wooden Case, CoolerMaster QuickFire TK, Logitech G502, Blue Yeti, BenQ GW2760HS

Are you able to access skype on a mobile device or another PC ? 

Are you able to access skype on a mobile device or another PC ? 

Tried now with the phone, I can...

rig: i7 4770k @4.1Ghz (delidded), Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz, ROG Maximus VI Hero, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA GTX980SC, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, Corsair SF600, self-built wooden Case, CoolerMaster QuickFire TK, Logitech G502, Blue Yeti, BenQ GW2760HS

Are you using the Skype App (for Windows 8.1) or the regular desktop program ? 

Are you using the Skype App (for Windows 8.1) or the regular desktop program ? 

Skype app

Try to use the desktop app instead, I've had some issue with the Skype app too.

Just to Skype website and download the desktop version.

Try this.

Login to your microsoft account using the webrowser.

Disable 2-steps verification.

And try again :)

@Sintezza

Didn't work, but on the email main page there was written that they are fixing it, so seen that on the phone it works, ill just wait ^^

@Sintezza

Didn't work, but on the email main page there was written that they are fixing it, so seen that on the phone it works, ill just wait ^^

well, Its Thursday, and Microsoft does maintence on their messenger servers every Thursday.

So it could be that Microsoft is currently working on some servers, updating the MSNP24 protocol.

well, Its Thursday, and Microsoft does maintence on their messenger servers every Thursday.

So it could be that Microsoft is currently working on some servers, updating the MSNP24 protocol.

Are three days that it doesnt work ^^

I was using Skype Windows 8 and it stinks. Try Skype Desktop. Remember to select "sign in using Microsoft account" if that is what you used. 

My PC/ CPU: Intel i5-4690k with ColerMaster Hyper Evo 212 / Motherboard: Asus Z97-AR GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti / OS: Windows8.1 / RAM: G.Skill Ares Series 2x4 1600Mhz / Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM Optical Drive: ASUS 24B1ST / Network: TP-Link WN881ND /////////////////////////// If I fail to respond to your questions, please message me! Thank you