Gaming Chair?

Jev96
Go to solution Solved by STRMfrmXMN,

alright cheers guys for the quick feedback. Appreciate it

If it has been solved then, if you don't mind, could you mark it solved please? :)

Anyone had a great experience with a gaming/office chair, looking for a red one ideally but black would also be fine, I'm not interested in spending ridiculous amounts of money on a chair like a DXR Racer one as I haven't got that type of budget. £80 GBP would be my max but yeah thanks guys.

hummingbird make good chairs but not sure if you have them in the uk

i personally have one and love it (red and black)

Its when dragons have so much sex that the cpu cant handle it

Go to Ikea and try out a few- I got mine from ikea and it's very comfortable with head rest. It's called Markus:

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/20103101/

It's 125 so bit more than you have, but it's excellent.

See my blog for amusing encounters from IT workplace: http://linustechtips.com/main/blog/585-life-of-a-techie/

Anyone had a great experience with a gaming/office chair, looking for a red one ideally but black would also be fine, I'm not interested in spending ridiculous amounts of money on a chair like a DXR Racer one as I haven't got that type of budget. £80 GBP would be my max but yeah thanks guys.

Ikea Malkolm is a decent chair - the Markus is better but its £125

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Ikea is your best bet for that budget. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Alternative to Dxracer is http://www.gtomegaracing.com/gt-omega-racing-gaming-office-chair-seats/gt-omega-pro-racing-office-gaming-chairs/gt-omega-pro-racing-office-chair-red-and-black-fabric variety of colors to choose from. You can save up that extra 60 and buy this instead.

If it has been solved then, if you don't mind, could you mark it solved please? :)

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||