Mountain Mods (Case Manufacturer)

So hey I wanted to point out to you guys what I feel is a super awesome case maker. They do fully custom cases, they don't quite have all the bells and whistles out of the box, but they come with a lot of stock options for the price, are fairly original, and again, you can request anything your heart desires and they will make it.

Disclaimer: I stand nothing to gain, I ended up buying a case off them after a long arduous search for something that would fit my needs and just wanted to throw them some love.

That case maker would be:

Mountain Mods
http://www.mountainmods.com/index.php

Given their website is hideous, and their store can be difficult to see what they are capable of... I would recommend sticking to their otherwise awesome flash picker:
http://www.mountainmods.com/CYO_picker.php

Also See User Gallery
http://www.mountainmods.com/gallery/

Here are some... Creations of my own from their picker:
PS: They have lots of normal half windows and solid panels and things, but I wanted to have some fun :D
mm01.pngmm02.pngmm03.pngmm04.pngmm05.pngmm06.png

PS Yes the brushed aluminium one does have 2 mounts for mother boards inside of it...

Also because the internet demands it...

Yo dawg I heard you like 3x3 Rad computers, so I put another computer in this case that could easily hold... 3x 3x3 rad.. something... you know where I'm going with this.

OK speaking as someone form the uk whom used to be a fan of mountain mods.

I have had the U2 UFO

Mountain mods Ascension

Mountain mods ascension crystal ship

Mountain mods (still have) pinnacle 24

and around 30 side panels for the u2ufo to play with.

Here are my issues.

Because i live in the UK Ben over inflates delivery prices and adds around 35% margin ontop of the normal delivery charge and profit that is made on the cases. That is capitalism right? Well consider this.......customers have to pay IMPORT TAX and VAT on the overinflated charges.

To those in the uk do a test go through and order and try ordering 100 thumbscrews...for uninsured delivery to the uk MM charge 200 USD

Next When i received 30 side panels, the aforementioned were wrapped in CLING FILM (saran wrap) so the rivets where scratching the paint off the panels below.

Finally MM has not innovated in eight years, Mm cases STILL lack any form of wire management and in the case of a U2UFO or ascension if you use a heavy high performance psu then the weight of the psu WARPS the back panel away from the motherboard tray (around 4mm)

I know the original owner of Thermochill radiators and steve had the exact same issues.

I have nothing against mm, but outside the continent of America MM have no presence dUE to the above.