How do make money on side?

MeDownYou

Ehem, now for some proper english. 

I was curious what would be a good way to make some cash on the side while, in school on at home. I basically am thinking that If i could make a few bucks on the side every weekend or in the evening, but not on a regular schedule. 

Is there anything that comes to mind? (School is a job...So, is workstudy...and I may get hours cut for my summer job this week 60 normally but might be 40 this year :/...tl;dr getting another job isn't an option)

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

Your 20 years old right? Open a brokerage account and start investing. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Your 20 years old right? Open a brokerage account and start investing. 

...Yeah I'm sort of broke (I may be good at that type of thing but you DO need money to get that going, and if I used what I was making that would be "gambling" with my school money

The Vinyl Decal guy.

While my work is fairly meh for income I occasionally do IT support for my mums work at $40 an hour, including this week where I'll be building a server.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

I would just find work doing whatever I could, as long as it was comfortable enough.

I'm only 14 and I work for my father, but I guess I'm pretty lucky to be able to do that.

Sig under construction.

Uni student here, I import graphics cards from US and sell them here :D

Here being NZ
I also do random jobs on the weekend, building, labouring, lifting etc

.... Anyone wanna buy a GPU???

loljokes

-

If you have any specific applicable skills you could try some freelancing. (Also saw this on imgur a while back no idea if this is actually any good -> http://imgur.com/gallery/AfIDMGT

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

...Yeah I'm sort of broke (I may be good at that type of thing but you DO need money to get that going, and if I used what I was making that would be "gambling" with my school money

It's not gambling. Find a job, invest in dividends and ETFs.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I would just find work doing whatever I could, as long as it was comfortable enough.

I'm only 14 and I work for my father, but I guess I'm pretty lucky to be able to do that.

It's not like I don't have work...it's just that that work isn't adequate so i'm looking for something more that I can do in my free time to generate a little bit of money.

Basically, my work will cover the bare minimum of tuition and things saving every last dime that I get from working. ...But that means I have exactly 0 dollars for anything else.

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Average returns on the stockmarket are low theres no point especially with only a couple hundred bucks...

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

The only problem is I have a job and all that HAS to go towards tuition or I'll have to drop out of school. (so the real question is what can I do on top of a job to make money to invest in dividends and ETFs if that makes sense.)

I appreciate the approach though.

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Average returns on the stockmarket are low theres no point especially with only a couple hundred bucks...

Probably not looking in the area's with high returns then. Naturally a couple of hundred bucks won't net you much that's a given. Get 1k then go from there, spread the risk ratio and use a small portion in high volatility stocks. 

Here being NZ

loljokes

I'm selling one from the US if that helps lol

The Vinyl Decal guy.

If getting a job is not an option, may I suggest robbing people/shops/trucks/jewelry stores/banks ?

Joking aside, start charging money every time you need to fix someone's PC, wash your parents' car or mow the lawn for some extra cash, etc etc.

Please edit your post, fixing the hyperlink...

Ctrl+C / Ctrl+V is to much work for you? :P

If getting a job is not an option, may I suggest robbing people/shops/trucks/jewelry stores/banks ?

Joking aside, start charging money every time you need to fix someone's PC, wash your parents' car or mow the lawn for some extra cash, etc etc.

ERM, It's not that getting a job isn't an option...But i already go to college and have a workstudy, and during the summer have a job.

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Get good at stuff like server management and/or development. Those are skills that you can offer up at a rate to have something done. I have friends who have living wages off of working from home at a VPS company.

Here being NZ

loljokes

Seriously may need you. I'll have to remember you, mine is dying.

---

I do photography, graphic design, crafts and run around the house screaming money money money.

The last part may not be true.

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

Ctrl+C / Ctrl+V is to much work for you? :P

Yup. My fingers are still aching from the last time I tried it xD

Sig under construction.

The easiest way to make money is to have a birthday or hope by chance its December 25th

The easiest way to make money is to have a birthday or hope by chance its December 25th

Or both at the same time.

Sig under construction.

Or both at the same time.

...My birthday is this week...Haven't gotten anything for my birthday for the last 6 though...

The Vinyl Decal guy.

ERM, It's not that getting a job isn't an option...But i already go to college and have a workstudy, and during the summer have a job.

If u ask someone "what job can I get", the u don't need a job.

When people do need any job, they find it just in time, because sometimes it determines if u will have a dinner tonight or not.

Spend ur spare time to level any of your skills (study languages, do some handwork, find books about marketing and economy), graduate from college and be more valuable employee.

If u ask someone "what job can I get", the u don't need a job.

When people do need any job, they find it just in time, because sometimes it determines if u will have a dinner tonight or not.

Spend ur spare time to level any of your skills (study languages, do some handwork, find books about marketing and economy), graduate from college and be more valuable employee.

Well, I don't understand your post because It sort of is like that I might not have enough money to buy groceries during the school year If i don't find a way to make a bit extra on the side during the summer/during the year. 

If you mean working TWO jobs or doing college+workstudy+a job I'd prefer not to have to that's why I'm attempting to plan ahead a bit

The Vinyl Decal guy.